ADVERTISEMENT

Lame Duck year

makeachange

Rookie
Mar 1, 2015
.. if Iowa opens in a loss...omg just flat out not enough talent in two deeps to compete for division. Incoming freshman and RS freshman could beat the starters with a decent QB.

I would not be surprised one bit if they open the season with a loss to Illinois State. They went 12-1 last year and lost to NDSU 29-27 to end their season. That is the perfect recipe for a home loss to an FCS team. We will be sluggish in the first few games like we always are and we have been horrible at Kinnick the last few seasons.

Originally posted by makeachange:
.. if Iowa opens in a loss...omg just flat out not enough talent in two deeps to compete for division. Incoming freshman and RS freshman could beat the starters with a decent QB.
Go away andoboy. You are an idiot.
laugh.r191677.gif

I thought for sure we'd be 12-0 now that Sunshine is starting!! It was probably your crafty new user name that finally forced Kirk to kick Jake to the curb and name CJ the starter.

I don't know if they beat us, but if we open up 0-1 then we probably also go 0-2.

Originally posted by FranklinHawk:

I thought for sure we'd be 12-0 now that Sunshine is starting!! It was probably your crafty new user name that finally forced Kirk to kick Jake to the curb and name CJ the starter.
My thinking as well. I thought all we needed was CJ at the helm and 12-0 was a lock.

There is a significant portion of this site that wishes Iowa nothing but pain and suffering on the field because of their hatred of Kirk Ferentz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT