txhawk I

HB Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2002
Frisco, Texas
http://www.rt.com/news/315082-crane-collapses-mecca-mosque/

55f305c2c361881f3d8b456c.jpg

He sure does work in mysterious ways.

Holy (so to speak) buckets...a $26 billion project? Puts Jerry World to shame.

To build a mosque that seats 1.6 million worshippers
of Allah is blasphemy of the Christian God. Who do
you think is the God who controls the rain that caused
this accident? It was not Allah.

Reactions: The_Joker13
It wasn't the Christian God who was pissed...it was Zeus.

2C31B11700000578-3231117-A_picture_captures_the_moment_that_the_fatal_crane_was_struck_by-a-42_1441993106448.jpg

Thunderstorms: A picture captures the moment the fatal crane was struck by lightning prior to collapsing into the mosque, killing dozens

Last edited:
Reactions: naturalmwa
It wasn't the Christian God who was pissed...it was Zeus.

2C31B11700000578-3231117-A_picture_captures_the_moment_that_the_fatal_crane_was_struck_by-a-42_1441993106448.jpg

Thunderstorms: A picture captures the moment the fatal crane was struck by lightning prior to collapsing into the mosque, killing dozens

I don't know, it could have been Thor too!

To build a mosque that seats 1.6 million worshippers
of Allah is blasphemy of the Christian God. Who do
you think is the God who controls the rain that caused
this accident? It was not Allah.

maxresdefault.jpg

The death toll is now at least 107 people as of 7 pm today.

I know of no church in America where lightning
struck it and 107 people were killed.

Last edited:
You try too hard sometimes. I'm just amazed you didn't include "Yahweh" in your reply.
That's the god's name. Naming a concept isn't trying terribly hard at all. Now if you wanted to explore the origins of that name and its implications, that would be a hard, but interesting topic.

Sure the non abrahamic religions, but that wasn't the topic of this thread. Yahweh is the God of Abraham that the other half of the planet prays to.

I always find it cute when the three religions are lumped into believing in the same god, when that is clearly not the case.

I always find it cute when the three religions are lumped into believing in the same god, when that is clearly not the case.
I agree they all have a different perceptions of Yahweh, but all three faiths think they are praying to that same voice in the desert that spoke to Abraham. I also agree that that idea is rather cute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT