ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Elder tweet on U.S. Olympic hurdler

Maybe she wasn’t referring to her skin color. Maybe she was talking about women with f*cked up fake eyelashes.
Gabriel Iglesias Finger Guns GIF by NETFLIX

"Congrats on fulfilling a life long dream BUT let me just tear you down for no apparent reason"

Meh I think it's still kind of dumb. I mean it would be kind of like a black NBA player winning a championship and saying "this is for everyone that looks like me"

It makes more sense if she's the first black woman to do something or even if it's rare for a black woman to do it. It doesn't if she's in a long line of black women to do it and it's actually more uncommon for white women to do it.

lol at anyone that even gives that statement a 2nd thought.

You know when OP posts stuff like this that its a slow news day on Fox.

Reactions: lucas80
He's going manic today. Time to up the dosage.
So many grievances, such victimization.

One would think that democrats such as yourself would learn that gaslighting isn't an effective strategy. You're about to have your incumbent drop out of the race. When will you learn?

I wonder what the hypothetical NBC ratings would be with or without CC. I know I would be drawn to watch other sports via the rabbit hole route of watching CC. But now I have almost zero interest. The WNBA is beyond a complete joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT