ADVERTISEMENT

Las Vegas Roll Call

CuttyDoesIt

HR Heisman
Dec 25, 2012
Im making the drive from San Diego. Any other hawks making the trip? The weather does not look nice

My wife and I will be there as well as my sister and brother in law. It should be a lot of fun.

Leaving Thursday. Weather for golf Friday and Saturday looks horrible and I need to make a call on cancelling.

Cedar Rapids had $67 flights out of Allegiant. Your life might not be worth $67 flying with Allegiant, but mine is. Our flight was a little more, maybe $130 out of Moline. It’s gonna be a blast and I hope the Hawks are well represented out there.

Cedar Rapids had $67 flights out of Allegiant. Your life might not be worth $67 flying with Allegiant, but mine is. Our flight was a little more, maybe $130 out of Moline. It’s gonna be a blast and I hope the Hawks are well represented out there.

They will be, the Las Vegas I-Club seems pretty excited. The tournament had more of an awe factor to me when I thought Moss and Cook would be coming back.

Reactions: iahawks10
I've flown many times on Allegiant and never thought my life was threatened. There may be more comfortable airlines, but I think Allegiant is as safe as any airline.

Allegiant is pretty cheap but the flight times are awful and they di nickle and dime you. We drive from IC to DM, take Southwest and have the times of our choice. It's pretty good.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I've flown many times on Allegiant and never thought my life was threatened. There may be more comfortable airlines, but I think Allegiant is as safe as any airline.

I’ve used Allegiant several times. The direct flight and price are hard to pass up. Rumor has it that they have to worst pilots and some of the older planes in their fleet. I don’t mind it and like the a la carte style. Like you said, they are as safe as any other airline.

Reactions: NI hawk
I’ve used Allegiant several times. The direct flight and price are hard to pass up. Rumor has it that they have to worst pilots and some of the older planes in their fleet. I don’t mind it and like the a la carte style. Like you said, they are as safe as any other airline.

They have the oldest fleet of any domestic airline, I believe.

Reactions: iahawks10
Wow! Tickets were significantly more out of California, which is right next door. (If I wanted to go to Vegas on Monday, however, I could still get a ticket right now for $42.)

giphy.gif

Yeah, Vegas is a nice place to visit, and I also hope to visit it soon. But because of the covid19 pandemic threat, a lot of places are closes, matches are postoponed, and literaly you don't have too much to do there. But if you like to gamble, believe me, for you there are plenty of things to do there. You have just to find a good place to stay. Check Westgate's Las Vegas hotels, maybe you will find something there.

Last edited:
What area?
far northwest corner of the city going out on hwy 95 i am going to be like 20 minutes from Mount Charleston. Right now backyard is rabbits and coyotes but eventually imagine it will be developed into additional housing

far northwest corner of the city going out on hwy 95 i am going to be like 20 minutes from Mount Charleston. Right now backyard is rabbits and coyotes but eventually imagine it will be developed into additional housing

That's a great area...I plan on moving out there next fall and that is one of the areas being looked at. I was in PHX for 4 years and miss the heat and can't wait to get away from winters.

Reactions: Fsanford
That's a great area...I plan on moving out there next fall and that is one of the areas being looked at. I was in PHX for 4 years and miss the heat and can't wait to get away from winters.

It’ll be a little different than all of those years you spent roughing it in Mooseknuckle 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT