ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Antonio Brown tweet on Caitlin Clark

I'm betting he's the only guy who could be All-Pro four years in a row and get dumped by four teams over the next four years.
I saw an interview with Jerry Rice where he said he got to play four extra years in the league because he was a good teammate and didn’t cause problems for the coaches. I don’t understand why guys don’t realize that the reputation they build when they are at their peak will affect how long they get to play on the backside of their career, especially if their peak is all-pro level. Coaches will put up with that crap if you are elite, but as soon as you aren’t elite anymore, they’ll want nothing to do with your crap.

I saw an interview with Jerry Rice where he said he got to play four extra years in the league because he was a good teammate and didn’t cause problems for the coaches. I don’t understand why guys don’t realize that the reputation they build when they are at their peak will affect how long they get to play on the backside of their career, especially if their peak is all-pro level. Coaches will put up with that crap if you are elite, but as soon as you aren’t elite anymore, they’ll want nothing to do with your crap.

When you go without consequences for your actions at a young age, you don't expect consequences to ever happen. They probably did a lot of stuff at a young age that people put up with because of their talent and because people put up with it they don't expect there to ever be any consequences for what they did.

With Antonio Brown I'm convinced there is some mental illness or something. He spent many years with the Steelers and you heard nothing from him he just played extremely well. I think towards the end there was probably some issues which pushed his trade to the Raiders. Then the insanity just hit like a freight train.

Something about him changed very quickly. I don't feel like he was like that all along.

When you go without consequences for your actions at a young age, you don't expect consequences to ever happen. They probably did a lot of stuff at a young age that people put up with because of their talent and because people put up with it they don't expect there to ever be any consequences for what they did.

With Antonio Brown I'm convinced there is some mental illness or something. He spent many years with the Steelers and you heard nothing from him he just played extremely well. I think towards the end there was probably some issues which pushed his trade to the Raiders. Then the insanity just hit like a freight train.

Something about him changed very quickly. I don't feel like he was like that all along.
He's always been less than an intelligent person and his anger issues go way back in time. His conduct and moral framework are despicable as well. People in the media should quit giving him free airtime, he sucks and is a POS.

The dude is such an A-hole that when he does eventually pass no one is going to remember him for his stellar and arguably HOF trajectory career. They will just remember him for being a headcase and a dick.
See OJ Simpson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT