ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Better Call Saul episode

Vince Gilligan the show runner for Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul was not actively involved with this season of BCS. I think at least in part because El Camino was being made at the same time. He did, however, direct this week's episode.

Sad prediction: Kim ain't gonna make it.

She's "in the game" now.

I used to think she was going to wise up and ditch Jimmy, but she can't help but be attracted to the danger. Ts and Ps
I had always kind of thought she was going to get killed. Whether that is within the last 2 episodes of this season, or next season will be the question. Have to guess next year

Really hope they go in the future more moving forward..

Do you think any of the story lines will run concurrently with BB next season? Last season could be epic

The flash-forward in episode one this season shows Jimmy/Gene being made in Omaha. At first, he asks about being relocated but changes his mind. Kim happens to be from Nebraska. I fully expect to find them together at the end of the last season. It would be interesting to see BCS's timeline end after Breaking Bad with the last few episodes showing the difficulty of life in hiding. They both might get whacked.

Pretty damn intense final scene. Dare I say it's better than BB and the best show on tv currently.

I agree with the second half of your last sentence. Will need to go some to beat BB and the Wire in my view but it’s close. Also have 1 more season. Will be interesting to see what happens to Kim, how much we get of Jimmy post-BB life, and how many BB characters drop into the last season.

I think once Better Call Saul timeline runs into Breaking Bad, the option for another Better Call Saul series is still there.

Gilligan has the future of Saul at Cinnabon in Nebraska timeline he can create a series starting there, which I hope he does.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I think once Better Call Saul timeline runs into Breaking Bad, the option for another Better Call Saul series is still there.

Gilligan has the future of Saul at Cinnabon in Nebraska timeline he can create a series starting there, which I hope he does.
I'd love to see a Mike or Lalo backstory. Hell, there are probably a dozen or so from BB and BCS that would make interesting prequels or spinoffs. The side characters are that good and unique.

I'd love to see a Mike or Lalo backstory. Hell, there are probably a dozen or so from BB and BCS that would make interesting prequels or spinoffs. The side characters are that good and unique.
Mike is too damn old to go into his backstory unfortunately.....at least to make a series out of it.

Walter White is the asshole for killing off good characters like Mike and Gus. I think Mike was right about him being a destructive force for business.

ADVERTISEMENT