ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Supreme Court conspiracy:

Crimea River

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2022
🤔

Again, please look at the pdf on the Supreme Court docket of the supremecourt.gov website.
The case is RALAND J BRUNSON, Petitioner, v. ALMA S. ADAMS, et, al., Respondents.
Shortened, the cases is Brunson v Adams.
The pdf has 18 pages.
On page 3 of the pdf with ii at the top, a list begins of the 388 defendants, including 385 members of the US Congress.

On page 12 of the pdf with 3 at the top, there is a statement of the case which is written in fairly plain English, fairly easy to grasp, with very strong, compelling ideas.

Who’s the resident legal expert that wants to take a look; @AuroraHawk ?

Warning: psychic alert included in article! 😁

Christ Seed Calculation Service Intro​

Christ Seed Book Available – Christ Seed Explained
For info about the Christ Seed book, please click Christ Seed Book Christ Seed Explained.

Christ Seed is an oil that is produced monthly in the human body following the moon cycles. The Christ Seed matures in three days, journeying between the pineal gland, the pituitary gland, the mid-brain, the medulla oblongata, the Ida, the pingala, the solar plexus, the sacral plexus, the spinal column, the vagus nerve, etc.
The timing of the Christ Seed each month is different for each individual. Your Christ Seed timing each month is based on the relative location of the moon at the moment of your birth.
I have created a method for calculating the timing of the Christ Seed each month for an individual which is accurate to the minute. The reason why I put so much work into the ability to calculate the timing of the Christ Seed is that I was surprised to discover how widely variant the results could be by attempting various Christ Seed timing calculating methods. In addition to a composite method which I developed for accurate calculations as well as a secondary method, I also calculate the precise moment when the moon has maximal power for an individual during that month. This moon max always falls within the Christ Seed timing. Additionally, I include instructions with practices and behaviors which create conditions favorable for the transmutation of the Christ Seed.
If you’re interested in getting a calendar schedule listing the timing of your Christ Seeds for the upcoming year, please contact me. Or, click here for info about ordering your Christ Seed Report.
Click here for info about ordering your Christ Seed Report.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: ping72 and Wendy79
WTF is that website? LeRoy Diener? It looks like one of those nonsense junk/filler pages that appear when you type in an incorrect domain name but it actually appears to be someone's website. Money laundering front?

ChristSeedBookCover202007-731x1024.jpg

What response do you possibly want OP about a crazy pro se lawsuit that claims it is an incontestable fact that most members of Congress committed fraud and treason, and the DOJ takes the suit so seriously that it waived its right to file a response?

JFC

But I do like the Christ seed angle …

Again, please look at the pdf on the Supreme Court docket of the supremecourt.gov website.
The case is RALAND J BRUNSON, Petitioner, v. ALMA S. ADAMS, et, al., Respondents.
The pdf has 18 pages.
On page 3 of the pdf with ii at the top, a list begins of the 388 defendants, including 385 members of the US Congress.

On page 12 of the pdf with 3 at the top, there is a statement of the case which is written in fairly plain English, fairly easy to grasp, with very strong, compelling ideas.

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

🤔

The pdf has 18 pages.

SCOTUS hasn’t agreed to hear the case, it’s been docketed at distributed for conference.

To quote the 1970s cereal commercial, that guy is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

So they purposely chose a January 6th conference to get the Trump Crazies all riled up again?

That’s some 5D chess right there 🤣

😂😂😂

That was perhaps the dumbest, most poorly written legal document I have seen in my entire life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT