ADVERTISEMENT

Lattimore & Golston

Smalls4IA

HB MVP
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2010
I hate to even post this because I know the what will ensue upon me for even bringing this up but here it goes.

We have a D lineman being recruited by Iowa at our school and the Iowa staff told him and our coach that if he gets the ACT score he needs they will be offering. I asked the coach if it would be a preferred walk on. He said no. I said we already have a bunch of d line commits. He said the Iowa coach, I didn't think to ask who it was, told them that the two Michigan d line teammates were at the Michigan - Michigan State game and they weren't sure they were going to be able to hold onto them. I don't know if they just went to the game to watch or if it was an official visit or what. This was said within the last week or so.

The coach also mentioned something to the effect that they were high level recruits for us but maybe fall back guys for them. I take that as they are concerned and want to make sure they have a back up plan.

Just thought I would share it, I never have any inside info so take it easy on me....

Reactions: KangarooCry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.