ADVERTISEMENT

Laura Loomer

She did something wrong.

49497573223_8a1910a3a9_b.jpg

Not sure about CNN but she handcuffed herself to the front door of Twitter’s headquarters after they blocked her account.
Now I’m intrigued: not every girl has their own pair of handcuffs to bring to the game:cool:*

*per google images, though, she’s at least a bottle of merlot AND a six pack kind of gal

Gots the Covid.

"I hope I get COVID just so I can prove to people I've had bouts of food poisoning that are more serious and life threatening than a hyped up virus" she stated on Parler.

She is taking the antibiotic azithromycin, she is also taking hydroxychloroquine. But Loomer is also receiving a Regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment, she wrote, an effective but costly (to taxpayers) treatment that she credited Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for promoting. In fact, President Biden and the White House have repeatedly pushed the treatment for sick patients.

"I believe when a few years pass, we will see that the vaccines will have killed more people than COVID," she previously wrote.

In another post, she wrote that COVID was the "biggest hoax of our lives besides the 2020 election," echoing Trump's Big Lie.

• Wow
Reactions: West Duval Nole

181122-laura-loomer-mc-938.JPG

Any pics when she isn't pregnant? It definitely looks like she has an outie belly button.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT