ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

She exists because of the aggrieved victims of HROT give her attention, and send her money.
I saw some still shots of her talking to Kevin McCarthy last night. He's such a moron. She's going to do everything she can to keep him from being the Speaker if the Republicans win the House in 2022. Her only goal is to gain attention and grift off of suckers.

@St. Louis Hawk is a kind and generous man. He also kindly follows the rules of a sophisticated society like HROT. He takes care of his male brethren. We should all be more like @St. Louis Hawk .

Gracias.

He didn't follow the rules though. He posted before posting pics. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he should be shamed as well since he didn't post pics first. And for living in St Louis.

and I will add that it appears she hasn't been laid right in a very long time.

6Bfl2J.gif

She exists because of the aggrieved victims of HROT give her attention, and send her money.
I saw some still shots of her talking to Kevin McCarthy last night. He's such a moron. She's going to do everything she can to keep him from being the Speaker if the Republicans win the House in 2022. Her only goal is to gain attention and grift off of suckers.
Who gives her attention?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
wood not. I don't look at her and think she has an ounce of hotness or appeal in her. She is a racist, brainless imbecile that is simply trash. She is a disgrace to Congress and everyone that lives in the state of Colorado, myself included. Sadly, she is welcomed with open arms in the GQP. That party if filled with spineless, shameless morons and greedy bastards.

I honestly had no idea who this woman was. Seems like a piece of shit but still would
How can you possibly be an American citizen, be anywhere, anyhow knowledgeably informed of news events, politics, culture, society or WTF whatever and not know who this woman is?

This goes to show how information deprived our society is. Pathetic. No apologies up front on criticizing you or anyone for ignorance. JFC.

No wonder we elect Orange Turds and Cruzes.

How can you possibly be an American citizen, be anywhere, anyhow knowledgeably informed of news events, politics, culture, society or WTF whatever and not know who this woman is?

This goes to show how information deprived our society is. Pathetic. No apologies up front on criticizing you or anyone for ignorance. JFC.

No wonder we elect Orange Turds and Cruzes.

I honestly don’t get any politics outside of this board. I’m sure I’ve passed the name before without thinking much of it.

I attempt to stay as far away from politics as possible

everyone

seriously don't try to play that game. From Dems, to Fox News to OANN to Time Magazine.

She is a face of your party. If you want to deny it you're just making shit up. Hope your glad knowing she's one of yours and a leader.
I’m not a Boebert fan but your description could fit Omar, Tlaib, AOC, Waters, Cori Bush, etc.
so much idiocy voting on things that affect ALL of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT