ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

She is like an 8 in looks but an 8000 in crazy.

8 in looks?

You’re kidding, right?

8, 7, 9 I don't care, she is physically attractive but flipping nuts.

That is what matters.

I beg to differ.
2-3 on her best day.

Sorry, I don’t see it. Maybe I discounted for my dislike of her, so I’ll add 2 points. 4-5, tops.
The correct answer is "Small-town 6".

She probably thinks she's a 9-10 because she was the prettiest girl in her high school class*, but when adjusted for larger cities and the national average, she's no better than a 6. She unfortunately still thinks she's a 9-10, and has the attitude to go with it.

*Boebert has her GED and never graduated from high school.

Ummm....it's the right, particularly the MAGA's, that are erasing history

udOpdWu.jpg

I couldn't listen to any more than half of this screeching video

'Who The Hell Do You Think You Are!': Boebert Explodes At Ex-Twitter Exec For Shadow-Banning Her

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
I couldn't listen to any more than half of this screeching video

'Who The Hell Do You Think You Are!': Boebert Explodes At Ex-Twitter Exec For Shadow-Banning Her

Hahaha, what a loon. Good thing she gets to use her Congressional seat to air her personal grievances. "silencing the millions of members".... all performance to bitch and moan. Clearly still doesn't understand what the 2nd amendment is for.

With modern day Republicans, it's a competition to say and do the most outrageous things they possibly can to make headlines.

Santos/Jordan/Boebert/MTG are examples of this phenomenon.
It’s seems like a minority of them do this, but I don’t know why the majority of the GOP puts up with the nonsense. Are they just happy to let these idiots say things they don’t want to? Willing to let anything go in exchange for power?

I’d be embarrassed to be associated with this crew.

It’s seems like a minority of them do this, but I don’t know why the majority of the GOP puts up with the nonsense. Are they just happy to let these idiots say things they don’t want to? Willing to let anything go in exchange for power?

I’d be embarrassed to be associated with this crew.

Hell, Im embarrassed to be in the same state. I have to make it clear, "Yes, Colorado, but we didn't vote for her, she represents the hill people, not us."

The very vocal minority have taken over the Republican Party.

Sad, really that the GOP has fallen to this level.

As evidenced by the less than stellar results in the midterms, most Mericans aren't buying it.

The Radical Right is setting itself up for a beating in 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT