ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

Depending on the numbers after the election, if some of these GOP nutters vote for Trump or one of their own for Speaker, isn’t it possible they could split the vote and a Democrat stays on as Speaker? There’s no way they’re that dumb, is there?
God, I’d laugh my ass off if Bobert, Gaetz and company made Pelosi Speaker again with a Dem minority.

You should be really concerned about the quality of your elected representative when the congressional salary is a huge pay raise.

Those nude dancing gigs must not pay well. Gaetz is a tightwad.

933c64_0e1b1b0b9142480f95287a710e65a322~mv2.png

933c64_780a573b59b248f2a78b958e4ed8dc9e~mv2.jpg

The real name makes me wonder if it's a fabrication or if she really would use her legal name in ads.

There are some interesting things in the screenshots of the texts with the person who is supplying this information

See this page, lower half of the page for all of the texts

933c64_aedef9f3fb1b4791bb37bec74ddc76f4~mv2.png

933c64_915b1287fefb4836a2cd1d87a2baa2f7~mv2.png
Have a hard time believing this is real. Nobody could be dumb enough to think this wouldn't eventually make it to the public sphere. Then I remember her history. Yep on brand. Plus makes her easier to control for power brokers.

If she had two abortions, it has to be an automatic disqualifier for her party. But so should many of her...characteristics, so who knows.
You would’ve thought. But they supported Donald Trump, a serial cheater and sexual harasser, in two elections. I think that they have been exposed as hypocrites when it comes to moral superiority. Their moral platform is really more of a suggestion book than a rule book, and it can be waived as long as you do your best to troll Democrats.

You would’ve thought. But they supported Donald Trump, a serial cheater and sexual harasser, in two elections. I think that they have been exposed as hypocrites when it comes to moral superiority. Their moral platform is really more of a suggestion book than a rule book, and it can be waived as long as you do your best to troll Democrats.

All of that morality they spew is about controlling others. It was never meant to be applied to them.

ADVERTISEMENT