ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

Have a hard time believing this is real. Nobody could be dumb enough to think this wouldn't eventually make it to the public sphere. Then I remember her history. Yep on brand. Plus makes her easier to control for power brokers.

The people behind this page are producing a documentary on Boebert. As toxic as she is, there will be no shortage of people with verifiable dirt.

The people behind this page are producing a documentary on Boebert. As toxic as she is, there will be no shortage of people with verifiable dirt.

If the twitter thread from that link has some truth to it, the social media world is going to get even weirder than it already is.

933c64_0e1b1b0b9142480f95287a710e65a322~mv2.png

933c64_780a573b59b248f2a78b958e4ed8dc9e~mv2.jpg
yep-dennis-the-menace.gif

I have to laugh when I hear people talking about how AR-15s and AK-47s are going to save us from tyranny. You better be stocking up on SAM setups and get your tanks and artillery ready. Make sure you get the best of the best military hardware and training because that's what you would be up against. Maybe scrape together some money for F22s and F35s? What kind of anti drone systems do you guys have at your house?

I guess Boebert didn't think through that if Jesus had access to AR-15s, the Romans likely had modern hardware as well. Also, from what I know of Jesus, he doesn't strike me as the take up arms kind of guy but who knows... maybe some further updates to the bible will change that.

jesusrifle090915_465_401_int.jpg

Last edited:
How can you possibly be an American citizen, be anywhere, anyhow knowledgeably informed of news events, politics, culture, society or WTF whatever and not know who this woman is?

This goes to show how information deprived our society is. Pathetic. No apologies up front on criticizing you or anyone for ignorance. JFC.

No wonder we elect Orange Turds and Cruzes.
Seriously?! Yeah, you knowledgeable people have done so well with getting the right person elected! Ha ha, like all politicians aren’t self serving D-bags looking to line their pockets or bring their personal agenda’s into politics. It’s a broken system and it’s only getting worse. Voting just to vote is one of the stupidest things people in this country do.

The entire story seems fishy and has yet to be verified, but this is a perfect explanation as to how an inexperienced, empty vessel like Boebert was ‘elected’ to Congress. She either wowed some powerful Republican donors and politicians with her skills and/or blackmailed them into backing her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT