ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren "Dyson" Boebert

Joes Place

HR King
Aug 28, 2003
Er9DrXiXcAYKqSR

I’ve pulled better looking girls from Vito’s at bar close. And at no point was there a risk I’d be shot. By the girls I mean. Vito’s clientele...
The waitresses at Vitos in the day were off the charts on the crazy / hot matrix. I got to know a few working at a restaurant on the Ped Mall when we’d mingle at afterhours parties.

she can get the tar off my noodle

5ebb035e3c288.image.jpg
That photo is shot by someone kneeling on on the ground because she is about the size of an 11 year old, which is prolly why her husband married her based on his bowling alley escapades.

Reactions: lucas80
I'm one of probably very many ppl here who did their 21st at the Fieldhouse.
Same here, the Ole' 21 pitchers for $21 deal. I also recall that, for a short time, they did a Thursday night special that included $2 mini pitchers of Red Bull and Vodka; they nixed it after a couple of weeks, probably due to the high levels of wild and violent intoxication that was occurring. I recall my crew at the time hit the place up for one of those nights... I recall that we went there, however I do not recall leaving; I think pretty much everyone in the building blacked out that night.

Substitute the Union for Brother’s and that’s my old hunting ground. The kids at Iowa today will never know how good things once were.

And don’t even get me started on the Magic Bus.
The Magic Bus was for rubes. Vastly overrated experience after the first few years.

Reactions: Your.Shadow
Wood not.

The whole idea of her saying, err, SCREAMING finish me off or I’ll finish you off vibe is a boner killer.

The waitresses at Vitos in the day were off the charts on the crazy / hot matrix. I got to know a few working at a restaurant on the Ped Mall when we’d mingle at afterhours parties.
I had carnal relations with 3 cheetos waitresses. My friend used to DJ there. I also lost half my cerebral cortex there thanks to alcohol. The good ole days of skanks, gyros, and booze. Most of the waitresses originated in the house of skank, gamma Phil beta.

I'm one of probably very many ppl here who did their 21st at the Fieldhouse.
One eyed jakes. They gave you 21 pitcher for free. What a night but at the same time scares the hell out of me for my kids.
did 21 shots that night plus beer. Luckily I’m a big mf’er.

One eyed jakes. They gave you 21 pitcher for free. What a night but at the same time scares the hell out of me for my kids.
did 21 shots that night plus beer. Luckily I’m a big mf’er.
Jake's closed up shop for good my last summer in IC. First bar I ever went to to drink RIP. They got into a thing with the city about the width of their stairs and got shut down briefly (the real danger with the stairs was spilled beer). At one point in the rocky last two years of its existence, they tried to be a gay bar for a minute (so people called them One Eyed Snakes) but it didn't work out.

The best thing Jake's had when I was there was Wednesday night punch cards. It was like $10 or $15 for a 15 or 20 punch punch card. Well drinks and domestic drafts were 1 punch. Calls and bottles were 2 punches. Glorious.

The bathroom at Jake's always smelled like stale piss and Barbacide mixed together

Jake's closed up shop for good my last summer in IC. First bar I ever went to to drink RIP. They got into a thing with the city about the width of their stairs and got shut down briefly (the real danger with the stairs was spilled beer). At one point in the rocky last two years of its existence, they tried to be a gay bar for a minute (so people called them One Eyed Snakes) but it didn't work out.

The best thing Jake's had when I was there was Wednesday night punch cards. It was like $10 or $15 for a 15 or 20 punch punch card. Well drinks and domestic drafts were 1 punch. Calls and bottles were 2 punches. Glorious.

The bathroom at Jake's always smelled like stale piss and Barbacide mixed together
I spent my 21st birthday there...and the birthdays of all my friends. For a glorious 6 month period it seemed every week or two one of us was turning 21. Between that and “any silver coin“ night at the field house ($5 cover, .05 for a well drink of draft beer) we had quite the run.

My liver has since forgiven me, but man did I put it through some abuse for a couple years.

Reactions: ConvenientParking
She looks like she tries to imitate Sarah Palin way too much. Pass.

Since they banned Trump, I've switched to trolling her almost exclusively on twitter. I sprinkle in a little Ted Cruz for variety.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT