ADVERTISEMENT

Leading Cause Of Death For Cops For 3rd Year: Drumroll please....

Then convince your little minion of that.
You conveniently forgot to respond to this, so ill present it again:
People went to concerts, birthdays, had weddings, showers, etc 2 years ago. That's a fact. Do you recognize that fact or would you prefer to continue to display your astounding foolishness?

You conveniently forgot to respond to this
You conveniently continue to ignore that nothing was "normal" during the winter of 2020/2021.

Were there SOME events during that period? Sure. FEW. VERY FEW compared to a normal year. Already linked for you the entire Red Rocks schedule that was cancelled/rescheduled that year.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
You conveniently continue to ignore that nothing was "normal" during the winter of 2020/2021.

Were there SOME events during that period? Sure. FEW. VERY FEW compared to a normal year. Already linked for you the entire Red Rocks schedule that was cancelled/rescheduled that year.
Youre getting closer, but still not confirming. Save your arbitrary qualifiers and simply confirm you recognize and understand people went to concerts, birthdays, had weddings, showers, etc 2 years ago.

You're still in denial. Winter 2020/2021 was far from "normal" for people in the entertainment/hospitality industry.
So you're choosing to display your foolishness. Why is your ego so fragile that youd rather deny incontrovertible facts and be made to look utterly sad rather than acknowledge you shouldn't have spoken in absolutes. So now, not only have you shown that, you've also displayed some impressive hypocrisy as well. Remember you on these boards whining, bitching, and chastising anyone living a normal in 2020 into 2021? Now you're trying to say those behaviors didn't happen. You can't have it both ways.

It's been fun, hopefully you've at least learned to abandon the absolutes going forward.

Reactions: Pinehawk
It says you're completely gaslit by claiming winter of 2020-2021 was anything close to "normal" in the US.
Still banging on that drum huh? You bitched, chastised and demonized people on this board for months for behaving normally, now you claim they didn't do that. So were you lying then or lying now?

Which wasn't about the concerts they couldn't go to, was it?

#HermanCainAwards
We've already covered this - there were concerts. As well as parties, meetings, weddings, and many other social gatherings.
Now, were you lying then or lying now?

Again: Was winter 2020-2021 "normal"? For events, concerts, etc?

What is "wrong" in that statement? It was what I'd originally iterated here.

You said the 2020-2021 NBA Season had no fans

That’s incorrect.

Why can’t you admit that?

We've already covered this - there were concerts. As well as parties, meetings, weddings, and many other social gatherings.

We've already covered this: they occurred at FAR lower rates that winter.
MANY if not MOST were canceled. Entire professional sports leagues weren't held in their normal stadiums.
Or with few/no fans in attendance.

It had a SMALL NUMBER of fans. Held in a bubble, where NO fans attended in their own stadiums.

That clear enough for you?

The end of the 2019-2020 season was held in a buble.

2020-2021 season has fans in stadiums at 25% capacity.

You’re still wrong.

Bubble

NOT at any of the teams home stadiums.
Fans had to travel "to the bubble"

Is that a "normal" winter season to you? It appear to be normal to your buddy here.

Boy you got me on a spelling error.

You made a false statement about the 2020-2021 season.

Just admit that and I’ll shut up.

You made a false statement about the 2020-2021 season.

I made an inaccurate statement. But per fans AT HOME STADIUMS, it's 100% accurate.
There were NO FANS at NBA stadiums that year, they played in a bubble at a neutral site.

WHICH, per my original point here, was NOT NORMAL during 2020-2021.

Why don't you harp on your minion, and his claims things were still normal that winter? They were not.

I made an inaccurate statement. But per fans AT HOME STADIUMS, it's 100% accurate.
There were NO FANS at NBA stadiums that year, they played in a bubble at a neutral site.

WHICH, per my original point here, was NOT NORMAL during 2020-2021.

Why don't you harp on your minion, and his claims things were still normal that winter? They were not.

You’re still wrong!

2019-2020 season they played in a bubble
2020-2021 season they played at their own stadiums.

You said there was NO FANS at games in the 2020-2021 season.

I made an inaccurate statement.
Dang Joe, look at you having an epiphany. Took you long enough, but I'm proud of you (but you're still wrong - you're confusing the 2019/2020 season with the 2020/2021 season). Have a good weekend.

Eventually you’ll move on from JP. HORT is much more enjoyable with him/her on ignore. I didn’t have to take him off to thoroughly enjoy the 2nd half of this thread.

Reactions: Gimmered
Dang Joe, look at you having an epiphany. Took you long enough, but I'm proud of you (but you're still wrong - you're confusing the 2019/2020 season with the 2020/2021 season).
Now, go look at the attendance records for 2021.

NOT normal, were they?

#OneOfTheseThingsIsNotLikeTheOther

Enjoy your crow.

What crow Joe?
I have said a few times in here that the 20-21 season was played at %25 capacity.

You said there was NO Fans in the seats during this season.

What crow Joe?
I have said a few times in here that the 20-21 season was played at %25 capacity.

Statista sure don't look like "25% capacity", does it?

193632-blank-754.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT