ADVERTISEMENT

Lee Matches

Found another link, solid matside view, to Lee-Tomasello NCAA semis:

Same guy also has some MK matches to check out.

Reminds how much that of a crap stall call that was against Lee in the third. Period starts, NATO cuts Spencer, Spencer almost shoots him out of bounds but NATO circles, they go out. 15 secs later, NATO shoots, Spencer backs up but doesn’t go out of bounds...boom.

Reminds how much that of a crap stall call that was against Lee in the third. Period starts, NATO cuts Spencer, Spencer almost shoots him out of bounds but NATO circles, they go out. 15 secs later, NATO shoots, Spencer backs up but doesn’t go out of bounds...boom.

Agreed ... I honestly didn't realize he got hit for stalling until watching this video.

Just rewatched the NATO match...put a big smile on my face. Awesome, awesome match! So well wrestled and against such a good opponent too. I agree, the stall call was bogus. But if there is going to be a resulting pin 10 seconds afterwards...I say let refs call stalling on Lee more often. :)

Reactions: IAChief32
Just rewatched the NATO match...put a big smile on my face. Awesome, awesome match! So well wrestled and against such a good opponent too. I agree, the stall call was bogus. But if there is going to be a resulting pin 10 seconds afterwards...I say let refs call stalling on Lee more often. :)
Stalling on Lee, hilarious, yeah, he's lethargic and avoids contact all the time. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT