ADVERTISEMENT

Lee vs Tomasello

Picc is not a small and for what I’m told is very strong for a 25lber by comparison if you take the first period only. I think Lee has what it takes to match NATO`S strength I hope he has the gas tank also. I think Picc/NATO would be a lot closer match then Lee/Picc.

Interesting comparison. But, the entire 125 bracket is going to be one helluva cat fight at the NCAAs this year. Tomasello, Suriano, Cruz, Lizak, Fausz, Lee, Piccininni, Bresser, Rivera, Russell and Mattin are clustered around the top 10, and a guy named Moisey is ranked 14th by Intermat although he took second place two years ago! Sparks are gonna fly.

Reactions: Grip220
I'm rooting for Lee big time. That said, I think in the first go-round, NATO wins a close one, maybe by 2 points or so.

However, if Lee goes to school on it, I could see him getting his revenge later on this season.

I'm rooting for Lee big time. That said, I think in the first go-round, NATO wins a close one, maybe by 2 points or so.

However, if Lee goes to school on it, I could see him getting his revenge later on this season.
These phenoms like Pico and Lee lead one to believe that they can't beat these older wrestlers, then you watch Pico destroy Russell, beat Oliver, destroy NCAA place winners years older and it's quite frankly mind boggling how good they are at such a young age. Snyder is a complete freak.
Would not be surprised if lee loses to Tomato, the strength scares me.
But how in the heck did Snyder do it, Pico, can't underestimate these kids. I was laughed at when I said Pico would beat Russell.
Follow this post the best you can, had a few cold ones. Lol

Thomasello is three time BT champ. He is a three time AA,finishing no lower than third! I think Lee has a shot, but he has to slow down his pace. Get a td late in first period and rattle NATO. Going toe to toe won’t work for seven minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT