ADVERTISEMENT

Leftist Lunacy

7175578d332fc7ecd84287d0904a6e7babfdad953e1d854116c426ab4fb2939c.jpg

Reactions: unIowa
I am not a fan of leftist lunacy, but there are worse fates in the world than being late for a colonoscopy.

While there are worse fates people need to respect the time of others and in this case professionals. If someone is going to be late to an appointment I have set up with them, even by 10 minutes I typically will just reschedule as my time is too valuable and I don't want to set any further appointments back.

I also make a point of being early to appointments that I set with other professional service providers as I realize their time is just as valuable as mine and I demand that same level of respect towards me and my time.

Time is one of the few resources we can never get back, unfortunately far too many don't respect how this relates to everyone around them and not just themselves.

Not a fan of blocking traffic but this isn’t the end of the world.

Until it is for someone that has a far greater emergency. However society in general should be more respectful towards the time and schedules of others.

While there are worse fates people need to respect the time of others and in this case professionals. If someone is going to be late to an appointment I have set up with them, even by 10 minutes I typically will just reschedule as my time is too valuable and I don't want to set any further appointments back.

I also make a point of being early to appointments that I set with other professional service providers as I realize their time is just as valuable as mine and I demand that same level of respect towards me and my time.

Time is one of the few resources we can never get back, unfortunately far too many don't respect how this relates to everyone around them and not just themselves.

That is the ticket!!

The patient gets to go through the prep for the colonoscopy TWICE?

And his insurance company gets to pay for the supplies twice ... and the physician likely gets to fill out some paperwork for the insurance company explaining how the demonstration was a higher order of business for society as a whole, and going into detail as to why he needs to be reimbursed twice.

But on the other hand, I have noticed that the Colonoscopy/Endoscopy crowd does seem to book these appointments in such a manner that there are always 2-3-4-5 customers in the queue with nurses and other staff set to make sure there no down time ever occurs.

I have a feeling this particular customer was simply skipped over and worked in a bit later.

I am not a fan of leftist lunacy, but there are worse fates in the world than being late for a colonoscopy.

Well...doesn't that assume that all of the "prep" is taken care of? Cuz...if it isn't AND then you are late getting somewhere...well let's just say that could get messy!

ADVERTISEMENT