ADVERTISEMENT

Leftists on this Board, This is Your Big Chance!

Here_4_a_Day

HR Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
Since the citizens and taxpayers of St Croix County banded together and stood up, this is your chance to reach out to World Relief and take this garbage into your own neighborhoods, schools and homes!! Time to walk the walk!!

“Of course I’m a Christian! But not this kind of Christian.” ;)
Maybe, if they were more like us....
I figured you'd be the first in line to get them into your neighborhood with all that room in your gold course mansion and all those greenskeeping jobs available within walking distance!!

Why do you think it's OK to force people into supporting others when those people are struggling to support themselves?
"We have so many people that are struggling to make ends meet. ? We don't have breathing room to be able to help others at this time," County Supervisor Paul Berning said. Asking for a pause is not racist or xenophobic, he said, but rather "being good stewards for our area, for our taxpayers."

Reactions: goldmom
"We have so many people that are struggling to make ends meet. ? We don't have breathing room to be able to help others at this time," County Supervisor Paul Berning said. Asking for a pause is not racist or xenophobic, he said, but rather "being good stewards for our area, for our taxpayers."
Didn't Biden address this in his State of the Union? It's half of America that's the problem.

Didn't Biden address this in his State of the Union? It's half of America that's the problem.
Do you really think I watched that retard gargle with peanuts? Without watching, I do know it's bidenomics that has people struggling!

Do you really think I watched that retard gargle with peanuts? Without watching, I do know it's bidenomics that has people struggling!
You should have. Clowns are funny to watch.
Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT