ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

It's a Hail Mary, thinking that getting rid of Mueller will stop the investigation.
In a nation where Rule of Law is the standard, this simply cannot be the case. But Congress better have their trigger finger at the ready if anything does transpire here. My GOP Senator has already heard this directly from me. Has yours?

It's a Hail Mary, thinking that getting rid of Mueller will stop the investigation.
In a nation where Rule of Law is the standard, this simply cannot be the case. But Congress better have their trigger finger at the ready if anything does transpire here. My GOP Senator has already heard this directly from me. Has yours?
If anyone wants a very easy way to write to your congress people, try the text server resist bot.

Text to 504-09 with the message 'resist'. It will ask you for your name, address and which representative you would like to send a fax to.

Last edited:
What did it say? It appears the tweet was deleted.

**edit**

Found it. Perhaps Volvo Owners who also drive Volvos should crash their cars into brick walls.

Yeah....Volvo initially claimed they'd instructed their marketing firm to cut the ads; maybe now someone "up the food chain" said "let it go"

Putting ads on highly partisan programs can be a double-edged sword

So, "ten years ago", there was a worldwide, major recession that was the likely driver.

What could possibly be driving this today?.....Oh....

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32

Holy.Cheesnuts there's a LOT in this 50-post thread.
Recommended read; someone should post a separate thread about it....

Pic of hope hicks pulling a "staff "
close as I could find
new-york-new-york-usa-02nd-jan-2017-hope-hicks-r-incoming-white-house-hg10m6.jpg

Pretty sure Durbin and Duckworth are already in line to pull it but there's no harm in checking.

To many Americans, it sounds far-fetched that Russia would consciously choose to wage war against a NATO member—Estonia, Poland, anyone. Many think a misunderstanding leading to war is more likely. Do you think the Putin regime plans to start a war against NATO?

They don’t exclude it. The first move, I think, is Ukraine. But I don’t exclude a military attack in the Far East. They want to distract American attention, prolong the front of confrontation in order to create a favorable situation for aggression in Europe. If you look at the map, Russia is always helping the enemies of America: deep ties to North Korea, involvement in Afghanistan and Syria, backing Iran, and so on.

Very interesting. In 2014, I was shocked that Putin, having easily taken Crimea and invaded Eastern Ukraine, stopped. The Russians now have a bridgehead to nowhere. This makes no military sense. This is a frozen conflict. What, in Warsaw’s perspective, do the Russians do now? What does Putin want?

He wants Ukraine.

By force?

By any means. Whatever it takes. Putin has many cards to play. He wants to restore the empire. He wants possibilities in Poland and other countries. But Ukraine must be part of the empire, an integral part.

This is a long-term project then?

Absolutely. Putin understands that there is no empire without Ukraine. But he made a major mistake: thanks to Putin, American troops are now close to the Ukrainian border, and he probably lost Kiev! This has never happened since the 17th century.

Putin has created a bad situation for himself then.

Absolutely. He is the reason why many people in NATO opened their eyes.

HoIS: Hostile Intelligence Services

This means "news" shows that repeatedly push Russian propaganda points, and Hannity is a big one....

This could be a fairly significant issue for certain media outlets IF there is evidence they've been made aware they are helping push HoIS propaganda....

He's one of the main reasons they still hold any credibility as a "news" organization nowadays. Lose him, and they move closer to "InfoWars" than "actual news"

Welp...that kinda settles it. When the Moore backers have to "fake" dead Navy SEAL identities to attack Moore's accusers, that certainly helps legitimize their harassment/abuse claims, don't it?

ADVERTISEMENT