ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

The poor would be hardest hit, with those making between $20,000 and $30,000 seeing their tax bills rise starting in 2021. By 2027, they would see a 25.4 percent increase in their tax bill.

Those making over $75,000 would still see their taxes go down, albeit by less than 1 percent by the final year, while everyone making under $75,000 would see some level of tax increase.

I'm betting that most of the Trump Conservatards who post here fall into one of these two buckets...

Caption reads:
Salomón Shamah, Roger Khafif, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump. At the time the photo was taken Shamah was tourism minister, but do the connections go back to an earlier time? Various associations, direct and indirect, raise that question. And what did former US ambassador to Panama Barbara Stephenson say about Shamah? He’s “suspected of links to drug traffickers” and those suspicions were such that Shamah, even when he held a high post in the Panamanian government, has been denied a visa to enter or travel through the United States. Some of the specific suspicions about Shamah in turn point to some unsavory ties in common with Khafif, who is the main developer and owner of the Trump Ocean Club in Panama City. Photo by the Tourism Ministry

Direct link to story (bit.ly link isn't working)

http://www.thepanamanews.com/2015/08/trumps-questionable-latin-american-crowd/

And, it's from TWO YEARS ago.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
What I don't understand here is that I thought Flynn already proposed flipping and he was turned down. I believe that came from Tea Pain as well.

There is cutting a deal, and then there is agreeing to act as a cooperating witness. My uninformed guess is that Mueller's team didn't like what Flynn offered to give up in the first round, and is increasing the heat on him now to get what they want.

There is cutting a deal, and then there is agreeing to act as a cooperating witness. My uninformed guess is that Mueller's team didn't like what Flynn offered to give up in the first round, and is increasing the heat on him now to get what they want.
That makes sense.

Yeah...this is the idiot they "lifted the gag order" off of.
And it's already widely accepted he has exceedingly low credibility...

'bout time to get them anti-abortion laws up to speed, so we can DOUBLE the number of "uninsured" children in this country...

Then all the #MAGAs can "wave" to some of them after the first quarter of the next Iowa games and all feel good about themselves for "doing something positive"....

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32
ADVERTISEMENT