ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

...'member that time a Kremlin-connected Russian met w/ ppl at an NRA event?
1bu888.jpg

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32
Another interesting take:

....hmmm.....perhaps consistent with Gowdy stepping down, too....
How many Congressmen will be "buying land in Ecuador" over the next few months?

Anyone paying attention to land deals there?
Okay, I'm really glad someone put this theory out there. I had been wondering if the weirdness of Bannon calling the White House to check if he could even answer questions was a setup by Mueller, particularly if Bannon can credibly be described as a cooperating witness. As this tweeter concludes, it could confirm obstruction by specific members of congress. But it would also add to the obstruction case against one Donald J. Trump. I wonder how much of a factor Bannon's strange day in front of Congress will play in the end.

Edit: LOL! There's another person throwing the theory out there. Ooooh, this would be sweet if Mueller set these suckers up to fall hard. :)

Okay, I'm really glad someone put this theory out there. I had been wondering if the weirdness of Bannon calling the White House to check if he could even answer questions was a setup by Mueller, particularly if Bannon can credibly be described as a cooperating witness. As this tweeter concludes, it could confirm obstruction by specific members of congress. But it would also add to the obstruction case against one Donald J. Trump. I wonder how much of a factor Bannon's strange day in front of Congress will play in the end.

This'd simply be fantastic if they got Trump on Obstruction, in 'real time' during a Congressional hearing...

The newly recognized ties between Russian donors and the NRA (taking in 3x their normal political haul in an election year) would likewise certainly explain why so many in the GOP are doing what they can to limit the damage.

ANY of them who had awareness of the sources of that money become complicit.

Holy crap on a cracker!

I'm pretty sure Comey had no great options when it came to acknowledging where they were in the Hillary investigation, as Chaffetz was sure to leak that info, but paired with the shenanigans out of the FBI's NY field office........:eek:

REMEMBER, though.....that investigation UNLIKE HRC, is tied to NSA and CIA dealings - far far bigger than just 'emails on a server'.

If it became public knowledge that people in the Trump campaign were formally being investigated, much of the info we are learning of now may have been hidden or destroyed. A major reason all of this is coming out is BECAUSE this was kept under wraps - and that may have been a reason neither Comey nor anyone else could formally say anything at the time...

Yeah....I've pointed this out here, time and time again....

Trump ran his businesses into the ground; and it seems 'spot on' that his entire empire has been one giant money laundering operation for mob money and Russian oligarch money.

Reactions: SSG T

Anyone who's actually lived in the southwest knows the reality: these hispanic people Americanize very quickly. I had a work colleague who was hispanic, and who's in-laws didn't even speak English (his wife was bilingual). He couldn't speak fluent Spanish. They'd go across the border to buy landscape supplies, and he always said it was really funny, because they'd always talk to him, the 'man' to negotiate the prices, but his wife was the one who actually did all the talking.

His family was really no different than any American WASPs, just darker skinned. Someone I miss working with, because he was competent, hard-working and lots of fun to interact with.

So, no, the American Southwest isn't going to turn into "Mexico", it's going to be America, with slightly darker skinned people who talk and think like Americans. Just like my buddy Rod (Rodrigo was his full name - he always went by just 'Rod').

Last edited:
Reactions: SchmittyHawks32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT