ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

....b/c it's St Patties, and I've had too many Guinesses....

IHSDD88-GREEN-AT.jpg
Dude, you posted 110 times on a message board on st patricks day. Lol. Did your mom personally deliver the beer to you in the basement?

Dude, you posted 110 times on a message board on st patricks day. Lol. Did your mom personally deliver the beer to you in the basement?
Angry troll is angry!!!

Yeah...I don't drink gallons of shit Bud Light turned green. I go out and enjoy a few Guinesses with friends over the afternoon and then sit out on the back porch (with my laptop) and relax w/ ppl and watch NCAA tournament games (I can post AND watch games!).

I don't have a need to go out with crowds of idiots I don't know getting sloppy drunk like you apparently need to. But that's me.

IF this was all "illegally obtained" info from Facebook....I wonder if there are election penalties in play. It would be something 'of value' not paid for (properly) and thus would either be some form of major violation OR an illegally undisclosed "campaign contribution".

Doesn't matter WHO prepared them, cupcake....YOUR company FILED them.

Now, if you suspect they did it fraudulently, you could sue them, but I suspect they were simply following directions, and if they were smart, they "saved the memos"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT