ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

Here's the Face of the New GOP....
@Bro D - what are you gonna do when someone like this gets nominated for the Iowa governor's race? Should we "euthanize" disabled people, who "freeload" off the rest of us? Cuz that's where this Republican party is moving, so long as people continue to follow along like sheep and support their nonsense...

Here's the Face of the New GOP....
@Bro D - what are you gonna do when someone like this gets nominated for the Iowa governor's race? Should we "euthanize" disabled people, who "freeload" off the rest of us? Cuz that's where this Republican party is moving, so long as people continue to follow along like sheep and support their nonsense...
Why are you tagging me? Slow morning in mom's basement?

Hmmm....so, no records "missing", just "being kept under wraps" so that they don't tip off perps over their illegal financial transactions - seems like maybe DOJ doesn't want the media exposing information that might be sensitive to a future prosecution or sumthin'....

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32
So, you're "OK" with "disabled people being euthanized"?
...and here you got so angry with the "R"-word....

Perhaps some self-reflection is in order.

Huh? You forget to take your meds this morning?

Memory failing you?
Mods, you ever going to do anything while this douchebag drops the r word 20 times a day? Probably not

So....should we vote for Governor candidates who want to euthanize "disabled people", or not?

I'm down as a "no", irrespective of my use of the "R-word".....or any other alleged "Republican position" this guy might claim to hold.

And I pointed this out to you several times: Why are you voting for people who establish policies that work AGAINST your (or your other relative's) disabled kid's interests? It seems you only want to vote for someone with an "R" next to their name, without paying attention to what they're actually planning to do when in office.... we went thru this in another thread, then you bailed out of it.

Whatever.

Memory failing you?

So....should we vote for Governor candidates who want to euthanize "disabled people", or not?

I'm down as a "no", irrespective of my use of the "R-word".....or any other alleged "Republican position" this guy might claim to hold.

And I pointed this out to you several times: Why are you voting for people who establish policies that work AGAINST your (or your other relative's) disabled kid's interests? It seems you only want to vote for someone with an "R" next to their name, without paying attention to what they're actually planning to do when in office.... we went thru this in another thread, then you bailed out of it.

Whatever.
Lol. Get a life dude

...and the LACK of this being the 'status quo' in the USA, is WHY many businesses still want to have operations here....

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT