ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

Someone needs to explain to Laura, and her viewers, that to attempt bribery is the same as offering a bribe. There does not need to be an acceptance for bribery to be a crime. Offering one is a crime.

I know the answer, but people really aren't that dumb, are they?

Someone needs to explain to Laura, and her viewers, that to attempt bribery is the same as offering a bribe. There does not need to be an acceptance for bribery to be a crime. Offering one is a crime.

The fact that they're acknowledging that a bribe was even attempted is not favorable to Trump.

I watched about 10 minutes of her show Wednesday night after the first day of hearings. I couldn't stomach any more. So sad that there are people out there who knowingly perpetrate fraud on their viewers.

EJbYGq_VAAALLqE

See.....in Russia, it actually works when you say you're on a secret mission for Putin (and actually are). It's the Get Out Of Jail Free Card.

Let's see how that plays out in America....

ADVERTISEMENT