ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

HBO Real Time host Bill Maher got off a series of devastating shots at Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) in his opening monologue Friday night, mocking his demeanor when he appears on House panels and joking that the Republican Party keeps him caged otherwise, living on “Red Bull and crystal meth.”

Noting the lawmaker never wears a jacket, and quipping he’s the guy who asks people to hold his jacket so he can get into a fight, Maher said, “I believe the Republicans keep him in a cage, feed him Red Bull and crystal meth, then shoot his ass with steroids and unleash him on the hearing room.”

Maher went on to describe Jordan’s legal troubles after being accused of witnessing sexual abuse at Ohio State when he served as wrestling coach there — which Jordan has denied seeing — with Maher saying his inability to see a crime when it’s in front of him makes him the perfect defender of Donald Trump.

Judge slams feds over murky stance on McCabe

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/14/andrew-mccabe-prosecution-uncertainty-071028

A federal judge excoriated Justice Department officials Thursday for their handling of potential criminal charges against former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, saying the continued uncertainty over the prosecution was unfair to McCabe and the public.

“This is not a hard case,” U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton said. “I was a good prosecutor for a long time. Deciding whether or not you’re going to charge someone with false statements or perjury is not that hard, factually or legally — maybe politically, but not factually or legally.”

Walton, a George W. Bush appointee overseeing a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by a watchdog group to obtain records about McCabe’s firing, complained at a hearing Thursday afternoon that the Justice Department claims about an ongoing potential prosecution of McCabe may have been a “smoke screen” to persuade the judge to forestall the case demanding documents.

“Shouldn’t I know whether the wool was being pulled over my eyes?” Walton said. “I do have concerns about whether I was being manipulated into stopping this case from moving forward.”

Reactions: SSG T and BelemNole

Mental Breakdown?
Stroke?
Had to get him out of the WH and away from his Twitter phone to prevent more self-inflicted wounds?

EDIT:.....Ooooooo.....Clinton Heart Attack Gun back online?:confused:

Did this guy tweet about Adam “Schitt “?
As in, Schitt’s Creek, which is a hilarious internet series about a rich family gone poor.

Indeed.

AG is a position that is supposed to be an independent arbiter of the LAW.

Not a political shill protecting one party and calling out another. It's quite literally, unprecedented and obscene. People would have lost their shit if Reno or Holder or Lynch had done this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT