ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

If they weren't subpoenaed, they should be. If they were, the officials not turning them over should be charged with Contempt of Congress and jailed. And no, I don't care if the head of every single one of them is jailed. The idea that government officials, to include POTUS and VP, are above the law is insane and the complete antithesis to the principles our country was founded on.

If you don't like it, leave.

If they weren't subpoenaed, they should be. If they were, the officials not turning them over should be charged with Contempt of Congress and jailed. And no, I don't care if the head of every single one of them is jailed. The idea that government officials, to include POTUS and VP, are above the law is insane and the complete antithesis to the principles our country was founded on.

If you don't like it, leave.

Yep. Toss them in jail and let them sit there until they testify, fully and completely.
After a week, toss them in solitary for the remainder of the time.

Reactions: lucas80 and Rudolph
78318369_2489372804513937_7565752309729198080_n.jpg

He may actually be right here: Emmett Flood bailed out of this mess after the Mueller Report - apparently didn't want anything to do with what was coming, and he probably saw plenty.

Based on the backtracking and leaving his legal team hanging on defending indefensible lies, repeatedly - with many of them angering judges to the point of risking their law licenses, he may not find anyone willing to represent those shifting positions, because he won't put them on paper. And he won't stick to a story. No lawyer wants a client who keeps doing that - makes the job impossible.

So, I could see this happening if none of the WH lawyers want to show up and convey information they know is perjury. I agree, though - I think it's a longshot.

But whattabout Hunter?????

Made $82 million from a variety of foreign sources, and received security clearance over the strict objections of the intelligence community.

Reactions: Joes Place
But whattabout Hunter?????

Made $82 million from a variety of foreign sources, and received security clearance over the strict objections of the intelligence community.

This is fantastic news. Given Kushner’s long record of accomplishment in the White House, a China trade deal is certainly imminent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT