ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

EOmLqIJXsAAVc5P.jpg

Yep, we're at the point where they are acknowledging everything is true, but it doesn't matter, because it's not that bad (said the same people that impeached Clintonfor, well, whatever)

Reactions: Rudolph
POTUS skip his meds today?

I wish he was on meds. But, his alcoholic parents sent him off to military school instead of giving him the help he needed. Now he's an old man firing off rage tweets on a Saturday night when normal people would be engaging with their family or posting on HROT.
This is what he is. A tiny on the inside man seeking to air out all of his grievances and senselessly provoke people. Why would Trump care what something costs at this point? OPM. Why would he care if it's environmentally unsound?

Reactions: Rudolph and SSG T
Not a tweet...

My wife flipped on KCCI this morning and POTUS was on the screen "answering" questions. He mentioned "read the transcript" of the call. WTH won't someone in the media, when he says that, tell him "the problem is that you haven't released the transcript"?

My biggest problem with the MSM is they never call him on his lies. Every time he lies, call him on it and counter with the facts. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Oh, and someone asked this during the "press conference" this morning, POTUS said the 11 SMs were MEDEVACd for "headaches".

Sorry, personnel are not ever MEDEVACd for headaches. They will, however, get MEDEVACd for serious TBIs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT