ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

He should'a looked into how far the Republicans dug into the Clinton's finances and Whitewater before deciding it was a good idea to run.....

I suspect Mueller's team is astounded at what they are finding by now.

My guess how this goes down - his team updates closed sessions of key Congressional committees on the facts; informs them they need to have immediate impeachment plans and succession plans in place to trigger things within 12-24 hours 'when it goes down' (indictments go out). Those committees hold closed sessions of the House and Senate and explain this is as serious as it gets and the vote needs to happen the second the Articles of Impeachment hit the respective floors.

That'd eliminate any Presidential actions Trump could take to absolve his family members of anything and prevent anyone from fleeing the country when charges are filed. I never thought this would get this big, but it seems to be getting bigger and bigger by the week. And the net is likely growing to unimaginable size with all the money and ties to Russia for people well beyond the Trump family.

Biggest question is whether Pence keeps himself clean - I seriously doubt he has been directly involved in any of it, but was he complicit in anything by maintaining silence while it was going on?

I'd prefer to be able to watch the FBI walk Trump out of the oval office in hand cuffs but I'll take your version too (yes, I realize that is actually not possible, but I like the image).

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32
I'd prefer to be able to watch the FBI walk Trump out of the oval office in hand cuffs but I'll take your version too (yes, I realize that is actually not possible, but I like the image).

PPL really need to sit back and assess how much MONEY we will save as a country if the only Secret Service protection we need to offer the Trump family is already pre-bundled as part of the Leavenworth Operational costs....

:cool:

Reactions: BioHawk
cOzlZ2v.gif

:eek:

Better get that impeachment vote up and running before he can do even MORE damage to our Rule of Law....

Hmmm...things may be going down soon....
I really hope things don't go down fast. I want this to go thru to its natural end to get everything out in the open. If the outcome comes prematurely then repubs will shut down everything and we will never know the real truth.

I see a positive coming out this in the long run. If it is as bad as we image maybe it will wake up the people to the way the 1% act to the detriment of the country.

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32
I really hope things don't go down fast. I want this to go thru to its natural end to get everything out in the open. If the outcome comes prematurely then repubs will shut down everything and we will never know the real truth.

I see a positive coming out this in the long run. If it is as bad as we image maybe it will wake up the people to the way the 1% act to the detriment of the country.

Strongly suspect there has been a "Long Game" played by Putin here - he can play that political game, because OUR politicians are always playing a 2-4 year 'game' and ripe for the picking:

• Engage US politicians in "business deals" with Russian mob money (whether they are aware or not).
  • Draw them in, and get them on the hook for big loans or losses.
  • Reel them in and get them financially compromised with the Russian mafia.
  • Putin keeps the mob under control so long as the politicians are sympathetic to Russian interests (some still partly unknowingly doing so as they don't understand all the connections).

Manafort, Page, Flynn....now Trump.

Question is, how many more that we aren't aware of? How many Dems?
This boils down to greedy people, not a left/right issue. Are GOPers just greedier and thus more susceptible? More 'business hungry'? Dumber? Willing to compromise principles and country over a few million $$?

If Putin IS playing this game, then we absolutely need Mueller to 'blow it up' and purge our political system of these influences. Create additional laws or oversight to ensure it cannot happen anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT