ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

C4Q7Q8BVUAANMtQ.jpg:large

Spicer is going to be comedic gold tomorrow. How much he had to defend Trump's travel ban all week long, to the point where he, now, is just calling it a ban. The bobbing and weaving will be awesome.

Last edited:
my guess is fake but someone well connected

May not be ppl in the WH; could be SOs or key friends getting the info and then tweeting at random times to cover actual leakers.

Seems rather stupid to tweet from the WH directly, because all they need to do is start coordinating times info occurred to when ppl were there and 'took breaks' with phones.

If it's false narrative, it sure is done well to be consistent with what's actually happening at PCs and Trump tweets.

Out of all of them, this is the one I believe the most and describes my exact opinion of him.

He wants the things done that he promised (i.e. wall, "winning", deportations, etc.), but he hasn't thought any of them through - even with great advice being given to him (insulting the judge in his civil case, demanding recusal).

But I don't doubt for a second that he blames the person immediately when it goes south. i.e. omelettes and eggs.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
my guess is fake but someone well connected

May not be ppl in the WH; could be SOs or key friends getting the info and then tweeting at random times to cover actual leakers.

Seems rather stupid to tweet from the WH directly, because all they need to do is start coordinating times info occurred to when ppl were there and 'took breaks' with phones.

If it's false narrative, it sure is done well to be consistent with what's actually happening at PCs and Trump tweets.

I am guessing that the vast majority of the people working in the White House are on their phones the vast majority of the time. And that very few of them take actual "breaks."

I am guessing that the vast majority of the people working in the White House are on their phones the vast majority of the time. And that very few of them take actual "breaks."

Right....the only time anyone 'pees' is when the Russian hookers are brought in....:cool:

EDIT...and before you say "oh....that's silly, Trump knows the difference between movies and real life..."...from 2015:

Last week Trump told The New York Times that he liked movies with heroic presidents, and cited "Air Force One."

"My favorite was Harrison Ford on the plane," said Trump. "I love Harrison Ford — and not just because he rents my properties. He stood up for America."

Maybe so, but as Ford noted during a news conference Wednesday to promote "Star Wars: The Force Reckons," that's not quite how it works in the real world.

"It's a movie," he said. "Donald, it was a movie. It's not like this in real life, but how would you know?"

A zing that hit with the precision of a light saber.

http://www.today.com/popculture/harrison-ford-reminds-donald-trump-air-force-one-was-only-t61036

Last edited:

This twitterer seems the most legit of the bunch; has been laying low for nearly 2 wks.

Others are a mix of fiction and possible factual observations (altho putting forth random nonsense is also a hedge against being 'outed'); I still think some are close friends, wives, etc of people who actually work there, and tweet on their behalf as 'cover'. The 2 qts ice cream was pretty funny.

ADVERTISEMENT