ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

Anyone really think he's not going to use Barr to try to steal the election?

Of course he is. Absentee and mail in ballots aren’t counted until the date of the election by most state laws. He knows the counts won’t be complete that night.

So he’ll continue to claim any votes counted later are fake. Then he will sue to stop or invalidate the ongoing counts.

Reactions: TheCainer and SSG T
Of course he is. Absentee and mail in ballots aren’t counted until the date of the election by most state laws. He knows the counts won’t be complete that night.

So he’ll continue to claim any votes counted later are fake. Then he will sue to stop or invalidate the ongoing counts.

That'd more than likely get shut down at the state level. Counting votes occurs into weeks after an election - that is literally the norm; it's just that normally there aren't enough uncounted votes to tip the results.

Reactions: TheCainer
When the counts are not completed, the result is not finalized/certified.

And, unless some State Sec'y is going to certify things BEFORE the vote is fully counted, I'm not sure how this could possibly play out. Literally, the only way would be to "hide" votes from the counties (e.g. have them tied up in the mail for a week) and they would "cert" the result and THEN find those legitimate ballots. And they'd need to re-certify then. That could be a court battle.

But you'd have to have some state or precinct illegally shutting off the counts before all the ballots were counted to have the scenario as you described it.

Seems to be a Fox News tactic, too.
Coincidence?

EipEkGbX0AU21Bs

EipEkcTXgAIfEte

Seems to be a Fox News tactic, too.
Coincidence?

EipEkGbX0AU21Bs

EipEkcTXgAIfEte

Best case scenario, it will take decades to fix the issues created by the last 4 years. If we are able to fix them

I said many years ago that as the world currently is composed, no army had the power to overthrow the US, heck, no 10 armies could. However, we could be subverted into it or do it to ourselves. We are Germany in mid 1932.

*Please note, I am NOT saying we are heading down the road of killing millions of people. I AM saying that the tactics used by the Nazis to gain and consolidate power are being used by the GOP to gain and consolidate power, despite not being in the majority (same as 1932 Germany).

Best case scenario, it will take decades to fix the issues created by the last 4 years. If we are able to fix them

I said many years ago that as the world currently is composed, no army had the power to overthrow the US, heck, no 10 armies could. However, we could be subverted into it or do it to ourselves. We are Germany in mid 1932.

*Please note, I am NOT saying we are heading down the road of killing millions of people. I AM saying that the tactics used by the Nazis to gain and consolidate power are being used by the GOP to gain and consolidate power, despite not being in the majority (same as 1932 Germany).
I doubt there are enough Dems to do what needs to be done though.

ADVERTISEMENT