ADVERTISEMENT

Leshun Trucking

+1 here... that second guy was lucky Daniels was still gathering himself after the first truck or he'd have been looking at the lights for a few.

Reactions: Eternal Return
Great run!

It is a good thing one of the guys LeShun leveled wasn't Peppers or C Fowler may have burst into tears. Been a long time since I heard someone with that much man-love for a football player.

Reactions: kceasthawk and nu2u
That was a memorable run for sure. I'm guessing the Michigan players were starting to think at that point that Iowa was there to play and that they would not go quietly into that good night.

Iowa did not dominate the game, but they gave more than they got and were the better team (IMO) on Saturday. The 'W' was no fluke.

this needs to be a GIF
Agreed. Would be great to post it along with some of my old favorites of Greene.

ShonnGreene2.0.gif
shonn-greene-td-o_medium.gif

ShonnGreene.gif

Watching that clip a few times, I wonder if that isn't a side effect of having a thunder and lightning set of backs. Both guys who got trucked are a bit on their heels like they're expecting a hard cut to avoid them (which is what Wadley would have done). Instead, it's Lashun and he just bowls 'em over.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
Watching that clip a few times, I wonder if that isn't a side effect of having a thunder and lightning set of backs. Both guys who got trucked are a bit on their heels like they're expecting a hard cut to avoid them (which is what Wadley would have done). Instead, it's Lashun and he just bowls 'em over.
YES NO DOUBT AND 78 IS PLAYING EVERY GAME AND SEAN.LIKE LAST YEAR AUSTIN WALSH SP?

LD trucking AW shaking and baking! It's what we all envisioned all season long! They get all tired running around trying to catch AW then LD just trucks them! This should have been unfair for defenses every game!

Agreed. Would be great to post it along with some of my old favorites of Greene.

ShonnGreene2.0.gif
shonn-greene-td-o_medium.gif

ShonnGreene.gif
I was at that Wisconsin, still the best running back performance I have seen live. Sitting in the north end zone and had two Bucky fans behind me. They were talking so much trash in the 1st quarter. As they game went on, they were silent. They left with almost 10 minutes to go.

ADVERTISEMENT