ADVERTISEMENT

Less than a week ago....

Arbor1

HB MVP
Dec 16, 2014
The entirety of the msm and virtually all dems supported 'sharp as a tack' Joe Biden. Willfully ignoring or not publishing multiple years of Biden gaffes equivalent to his debate performance. Now, they are shocked - supposedly. Talk about a cult of group think. What an embarrassing episode for the leftists. Doubling down on Trump stridency won't save you from the truth. This episode and the rest of the fall are going to be glorious and so well deserved. How many billions in damage will the tolerant ones do this cycle?

The entirety of the msm and virtually all dems supported 'sharp as a tack' Joe Biden. Willfully ignoring or not publishing multiple years of Biden gaffes equivalent to his debate performance. Now, they are shocked - supposedly. Talk about a cult of group think. What an embarrassing episode for the leftists. Doubling down on Trump stridency won't save you from the truth. This episode and the rest of the fall are going to be glorious and so well deserved. How many billions in damage will the tolerant ones do this cycle?

Out of curiosity, what do you consider MSM?

Would The Wall Street Journal be considered a well established publishing outlet?

Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon and Mike Flynn.
I've never understood the left saying they would've voted for a brain dead biden over Trump.

The people you mentioned are the same type of people running Bidens office. A lot of times the devil you know is better than the the devil you don't know.

There are a lot of sleazy people working behind the scenes for biden. It amazes me that some on the left don't have any concern about who these people are and what their intentions are. That scares me more than any bookkeeping felony on trump.

I've never understood the left saying they would've voted for a brain dead biden over Trump.

The people you mentioned are the same type of people running Bidens office. A lot of times the devil you know is better than the the devil you don't know.

There are a lot of sleazy people working behind the scenes for biden. It amazes me that some on the left don't have any concern about who these people are and what their intentions are. That scares me more than any bookkeeping felony on trump.
Nope. Name the Biden Admin equivalents to those three. You can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey

Book keeping felony? He committed some $400 million in fraud. He raped a woman. It's insane that you try to paint him as anything less that the lowlife garbage that he is.

Book keeping felony? He committed some $400 million in fraud. He raped a woman. It's insane that you try to paint him as anything less that the lowlife garbage that he is.
Who was hurt by the 400m fraud? The "rape" was so bad that she waited 30+ years to come forward and couldn't remember the details.

I find it weird that you care so much about this woman but you don't seem to care at all about the kids who are sterilized. Weird

Who was hurt by the 400m fraud? The "rape" was so bad that she waited 30+ years to come forward and couldn't remember the details.

I find it weird that you care so much about this woman but you don't seem to care at all about the kids who are sterilized. Weird
Smh. So fraud is ok now? Especially to the tune of half a billion dollars? And so is rape so long as it happened a long time ago? And go eat yourself trans bashing to excuse Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey

So where do you draw the line? Not paying contractors that caused many to go out of business? Stealing money from a Charity? Ripping people off with “Trump University”. All of these great character traits ripped off everyday working people, The people he claims to be fighting for. I don’t understand how you can justify it but you do you.

So where do you draw the line? Not paying contractors that caused many to go out of business? Stealing money from a Charity? Ripping people off with “Trump University”. All of these great character traits ripped off everyday working people, The people he claims to be fighting for. I don’t understand how you can justify it but you do you.
Trump is such a loser POS that I forgot all about this crap.

Smh. So fraud is ok now? Especially to the tune of half a billion dollars? And so is rape so long as it happened a long time ago? And go eat yourself trans bashing to excuse Trump.
It's a made up charge by democrats that was done to make Trump look bad. Other businessmen have done the same and not been charged because they were not running for president.

We won't agree on this one. Dems have gone out of their way to charge trump with things that they would not on other people. Do you think Hillary is innocent for russiagate? How about the 51 who claimed the laptop was Russian? Is there any possible way joe and Hunter were up to no good with burisma?

They are all guilty of something, you think that Trump is more guilty because he was charged? Well I guess it will be a game of who can convict the other side with the most crimes.

Will you be satisfied if Biden is charged with 200 felonies? Would that then make trump better? The guy has been in office for 50 years, if you think lawfare proves who is good or bad then you are stupider than I thought.

Blah blah Blah - ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, and dozens of others.

So you would agree that the OP's comment about the entirety of mainstream media supporting the "sharp as a tack" narrative was inaccurate, correct?

So you would agree that the OP's comment about the entirety of mainstream media supporting the "sharp as a tack" narrative was inaccurate, correct?
Nope

449977528_469949622398339_3766855709107172249_n.jpg

Last edited:
It’s funny how the legacy media has covered for Biden while simultaneously lying to us for years.

This should be investigated and exposed. What else are they hiding? There was already documented big tech collision. The laptop and LLCs?

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin

Now I understand the issue, you do not know the meaning of entirety, so you are confused.
To help you out
entirety
noun
1: the state of being entire or complete
2 : SUM TOTAL, WHOLE

Based on the linked Wall Street Journal article and the provided definition, you should be able to identify the issue
Hope that helps

Now I understand the issue, you do not know the meaning of entirety, so you are confused.
To help you out
entirety
noun
1: the state of being entire or complete
2 : SUM TOTAL, WHOLE

Based on the linked Wall Street Journal article and the provided definition, you should be able to identify the issue
Hope that helps
A desert is composed of every grain of sand therein.

Can a desert still be considered a desert if missing one grain of sand?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT