ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s hope for a happy Sunday

I like he Albert Young analogy with him. didn't remember much about AY, just that he played in2007 and that is one of those years I try to forget. then I researched him & it shows he had a hell of a year in 2005 (and apparently was hurt afterwards?)

sounds kind of like an underrated Hawk to me. am hoping we get Parks and that he is another AY (without the injury, of course)

over/under on how many posts before this thread turns into a virus argument?

one....no way they should not play...and why do we need masks...and it’s all political! Did I miss anything? All right. Let’s get back to getting a good running back

I like he Albert Young analogy with him. didn't remember much about AY, just that he played in2007 and that is one of those years I try to forget. then I researched him & it shows he had a hell of a year in 2005 (and apparently was hurt afterwards?)

sounds kind of like an underrated Hawk to me. am hoping we get Parks and that he is another AY (without the injury, of course)
Yeah AY and Damian Sims were a pretty nice tandem on those 06 and 07 teams. Too bad there wasn't a whole lot of talent around them

Reactions: m.stoops2013
Yeah AY and Damian Sims were a pretty nice tandem on those 06 and 07 teams. Too bad there wasn't a whole lot of talent around them

That’s an understatement as those were some nightmarish years and very frustrating... even when Weisman (Hebrew Hammer) was the back Iowa just didn’t have much talent and a very poor defense unlike KF 4.0

Well, that didn’t go too good so I am refraining from posting any “Hope so’s” on the day these kids decide.. I wish nothing but the best for him and maybe the Hawks and Utes can meet in the Rose Bowl sometime soon.. as that’s one team that resembles Iowa I would say at least in the W’s and L’s as well as good hard nosed defenses

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT