ADVERTISEMENT

Let The kamala Induced Mayhem Continue: 158 Dems vote against bill to deport illegal immigrants who commit sex crimes

Everyone should have voted against this waste of time.
If we are going to be serious about deporting aliens, then write a bill that reports aliens for any crime.
This bill, if passed, would set a dumbass precedent that every damn crime has to have a bill to deport people.

If we are going to be serious about deporting aliens, then write a bill that reports aliens for any crime.
This bill, if passed, would set a dumbass precedent that every damn crime has to have a bill to deport people.
Really?! Seems like if you want to take care of business you can...just like Iowa does, no?? >

Really?! Seems like if you want to take care of business you can...just like Iowa does, no?? >

Then why waste time writing a bill for a specific crime? It is grandstanding crap.
If Nancy were serious, she would have written that any civil or criminal crime would be grounds for deportation. Leaving other crimes off the bill proves she is not serious.

Then why waste time writing a bill for a specific crime? It is grandstanding crap.
If Nancy were serious, she would have written that any civil or criminal crime would be grounds for deportation. Leaving other crimes off the bill proves she is not serious.
Because many jurisdictions won't deport for anything. Why not just be like Iowa?? MF'er doing hard time THEN getting his ass kicked out! If he comes back a 7th time, he should be put down on his knees in the mud, no?

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Here's another piece of trash headed to prison before being deported! What do you think would happen to him if he was in MN? Nada!!! They should castrate these MF'ers before they send them back......problem solved......... >

Because many jurisdictions won't deport for anything. Why not just be like Iowa?? MF'er doing hard time THEN getting his ass kicked out! If he comes back a 7th time, he should be put down on his knees in the mud, no?

That is the point. Writing a law that includes ALL crimes is a better starting point than picking a singular subset of crimes so that only some aliens who commit crimes are deported versus all aliens who commit any crime.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
That is the point. Writing a law that includes ALL crimes is a better starting point than picking a singular subset of crimes so that only some aliens who commit crimes are deported versus all aliens who commit any crime.
The laws are already there, Hoss......there are laws preventing these animals from even being here, no? Leftists won't enforce them. This turns up the heat on their marxist asses, don't you think?

Because they were playing politics just like those who voted for the bill, they are all useless and do nothing more than waste time to collect a paycheck.
Like this? Show me someone who voted for the bill who does shit like this >

The laws are already there, Hoss......there are laws preventing these animals from even being here, no? Leftists won't enforce them. This turns up the heat on their marxist asses, don't you think?

No, because it does nothing except waste elected officials' time for a bill with no teeth.
As you stated, the laws are on the books. Do something to strengthen the laws, rather than waste people's time with garbage bills.

It's interesting how you prefer some aliens not being written into a deportation bill. Why are you so enthusiastic about some aliens being free to roam the country?

• Haha
Like this? Show me someone who voted for the bill who does shit like this >

What does this have to do with the bill? The guy is in jail and has an immigration hold, if convicted he will serve time and be deported, what about Nancy's bill would have changed the facts of this case?

Hopefully, you will answer why you are championing so many aliens, because it is weird.

• Haha
No, because it does nothing except waste elected officials' time for a bill with no teeth.
As you stated, the laws are on the books. Do something to strengthen the laws, rather than waste people's time with garbage bills.

It's interesting how you prefer some aliens not being written into a deportation bill. Why are you so enthusiastic about some aliens being free to roam the country?
I want every ILLEGAL out yesterday.....no matter what it takes!! The law was ignored/broken to get us to where we are today...it can be ignored and broken to get the MF'ers out!!!

What does this have to do with the bill? The guy is in jail and has an immigration hold, if convicted he will serve time and be deported, what about Nancy's bill would have changed the facts of this case?

Hopefully, you will answer why you are championing so many aliens, because it is weird.
You're just being stupid with this take ^^

I'm kinda OK with taking a few swings it at just to make sure we get something on the board.

I want every ILLEGAL out yesterday.....no matter what it takes!! The law was ignored/broken to get us to where we are today...it can be ignored and broken to get the MF'ers out!!!

Then why support a bill that sets a terrible precedent?

I'm kinda OK with taking a few swings it at just to make sure we get something on the board.

There are already laws on the board, why support something that does nothing to change standing law? This bill sets a bad precedent and is a waste of time as @Here_4_a_Day ( aka as Alien supporter) pointed out the laws are already in place.

Not if you support an idiotic bill that does not condemn all alien criminals,
please explain why you support aliens amigo
Do you understand the concept of magnification? {THIS} bill, does {nothing} to detract from other laws on the books. This is my final reply to you, DunceWinkle.

Do you understand the concept of magnification? {THIS} bill, does {nothing} to detract from other laws on the books. This is my final reply to you, DunceWinkle.

Support your aliens elsewhere you fan of open borders. Here_4_Day? Here_4_ever if you had your way

• Haha
The law is on the books; what would Nancy's law have changed?
We are nor deporting illegals foe domestic violence right now:

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (04/09/2024)
Violence Against Women by Illegal Aliens Act

This bill establishes that domestic violence crimes and sex offenses shall be grounds for making a non-U.S. national (alien under federal law) inadmissible and deportable.

The bill applies to any non-U.S. national who has admitted to or is convicted of acts constituting the essential elements of a crime of domestic violence or a sex offense, and includes conspiracy to commit a sex offense. (Under current law, convictions for certain crimes, including crimes of moral turpitude, are grounds for inadmissibility and deportability.)

We are nor deporting illegals foe domestic violence right now:

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (04/09/2024)
Violence Against Women by Illegal Aliens Act

This bill establishes that domestic violence crimes and sex offenses shall be grounds for making a non-U.S. national (alien under federal law) inadmissible and deportable.

The bill applies to any non-U.S. national who has admitted to or is convicted of acts constituting the essential elements of a crime of domestic violence or a sex offense, and includes conspiracy to commit a sex offense. (Under current law, convictions for certain crimes, including crimes of moral turpitude, are grounds for inadmissibility and deportability.)

That is the point; we should be deporting for ALL crimes, not cherry-picking. It is a waste of time; the same bill could have been presented including every crime yet Nancy chose not to include all crimes

That is the point; we should be deporting for ALL crimes, not cherry-picking. It is a waste of time; the same bill could have been presented including every crime yet Nancy chose not to include all crimes
You would never get that passed and trying to say we should go all or none is a fools errand. The dems had to show a shitty hand today. They don't care about our country, the care about stay in power.

You would never get that passed and trying to say we should go all or none is a fools errand. The dems had to show a shitty hand today. They don't care about our country, the care about stay in power.

Why do you feel the Republicans and Dems who voted yes on Nancy's bill would have voted no when including all crimes?

Why do you feel the Republicans and Dems who voted yes on Nancy's bill would have voted no when including all crimes?
I don't, but I sure as shit know you are not picking up more votes the more loose you make it about deporting people.

You've shown your hand. This would have put deportation on the books for sexual abuse and domestics, we don't send people home for that, but we should.

There is a guy I work with from Australia, dude won't drink more than 2 beers in public until he gets his green card, he understands he is under a microscope.

Last edited:
I don't, but I sure as shit know you are not picking up more votes the looser you make it, about deporting people.

The bill passed, so no additional votes were needed in the House.
If you don't know if anyone changes their vote based on broader language, why are you against including language for deporting aliens for all crimes?

The bill passed, so no additional votes were needed in the House.
If you don't know if anyone changes their vote based on broader language, why are you against including language for deporting aliens for all crimes?
It barely passed, you are being dumb..

"You won your bet, why didn't you bet more"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT