ADVERTISEMENT

Let's be honest, Republicans are absolutely not turning into Idiocracy.

I love this. The pre-election Huey meltdown down is fantastic. We had to wait 6 months AFTER Trump won in 2016 for you to show back up and be crazy. I’m glad you’re being pro-active with it this time around.

Trump rebounding quickly after being shot and severely injured has sped up the process.

I love this. The pre-election Huey meltdown down is fantastic. We had to wait 6 months AFTER Trump won in 2016 for you to show back up and be crazy. I’m glad you’re being pro-active with it this time around.

Trump rebounding quickly after being shot and severely injured has sped up the process.

I still have faith that Americans will ultimately decide that piece of shit should not be president again

Huey this is your candidate. Are you sure idiocracy is a topic you wanna touch? Here, have some word salad from your vp pick:

Literally worse than a sitcom making fun of idiots.

The TDS here is palpable. The irony is even stronger.

Last edited:

“Severely” injured might be a bit dramatic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT