Lets Go Grizzlies!

Keehawk

HR All-American
May 24, 2011
Need the Timberwolves out so they go back to playing the Wild games on bally sports north!

Hockey>>>>>>>>>>>>basketball

Reactions: 23 so far

Mister Hawkeyes

Team MVP
Feb 3, 2013
Regardless of which sport you prefer, this T-Wolves vs Grizzlies series has been epic. There is a lot of young talent on both of these teams. Ja Morant looks to be the next NBA super star and Anthony Edwards doesn't look too far behind.

I do worry about Ja Morant's longevity though. He plays extremely violent. Reminds me of a young Derek Rose.

Hwki6sn

HR All-State
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2018
Quad cities
Wolves should have clinched the series last night but can't get out of their own way to close out a game so the upset seems pretty unlikely at this point.

Reactions: 23 so far

Keehawk

HR All-American
May 24, 2011
Wolves should have clinched the series last night but can't get out of their own way to close out a game so the upset seems pretty unlikely at this point.
I dont follow basketball, but I thought I saw the grizz up 3-2. Musta been the other way around?

23 so far

HR Heisman
Mar 24, 2016
I dont follow basketball, but I thought I saw the grizz up 3-2. Musta been the other way around?
I think what he means is the Timberwolves choked away big leads in 2 games (which set an NBA playoff record BTW), and had they won those games they win the series 4-1 and would be moving on.

The Wild were on where I live, but they got beat at Home by I believe the worst team in Hockey, the Arizona Coyotes.

Reactions: Hwki6sn and Keehawk

Keehawk

HR All-American
May 24, 2011
I think what he means is the Timberwolves choked away big leads in 2 games (which set an NBA playoff record BTW), and had they won those games they win the series 4-1 and would be moving on.

The Wild were on where I live, but they got beat at Home by I believe the worst team in Hockey, the Arizona Coyotes.
Yeah, I think I misread his post.

Yeah, I saw the score of the Wild game this morning. Yuck. Lol At least my Kings clinched a playoff spot with the LV loss last night

Hwki6sn

HR All-State
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2018
Quad cities
They are up 3-2. I was referencing Minnesota blowing a big lead in the game they were up 2-1 in the series to allow Memphis to tie it up then again blowing it last night to give the Grizzlies the series lead. When you are a 7 seed trying to knock off the 2 you can't let those opportunities slip away and they have done it twice so far to basically end their hopes for the upset. *Edit* sorry was typing this while the other replies came in which illustrated the point I was going for. Carry on.