Let's hear some tailgating plans for Saturday

fredjr82

HB Legend
Nov 13, 2007
What time you getting setup
What are you eating/drinking
What games are you playing
Any traditions?

My group is still working out the time on when we head down, probably sometime after lunch. We're planning on walking tacos and other side items. We'll have bags setup but not sure if anyone will play. No real traditions. My wife isn't pregnant this year for football season so it's good to be back in IA City on Saturday's

GO HAWKS!!

I think we'll start tailgating around 3 or 3:30. Will have fried chicken and cold beers.

If I could make this game, I would get my area set up by 9am, have a few cold ones and some breakfast. Maybe like a egg bake.

The real treat would be to take my group to the baseball field and watch some or most of the Hawkeye baseball scrimmage at 11 or 1130. Then head back and put the full court press on the per game festivities

Probably go around 11 1130. Our tailgates arent very fancy:

18i3hymlzawsrjpg.jpg
brats1.jpg

What time you getting setup
What are you eating/drinking
What games are you playing
Any traditions?

My group is still working out the time on when we head down, probably sometime after lunch. We're planning on walking tacos and other side items. We'll have bags setup but not sure if anyone will play. No real traditions. My wife isn't pregnant this year for football season so it's good to be back in IA City on Saturday's

GO HAWKS!!

We will be getting to the Myrtle Lot at around Noon. We have burgers and brats on the grill with loads of other snacks. Main drink will be Coors Light but there will be plenty of Fireball being passed around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT