ADVERTISEMENT

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman...

Whatever else one can say, one has to admit those are GREAT names for perps of almost any variety.

Reactions: Tunadog
Great photo for its footwear. You have your white loafers, I think maybe dyed suede or maybe some animal skin of some sort? Then you have I'm going to guess something one might find in Sears. Then you have Mike. What in the actual fück is Mike wearing? And then the other Ukrainian character has his versatile good-with-anything-from-tracksuit-to-jeans I dunno maybe Steve Maddons.

And did bearded dude's Bic explode? What is Mike awkwardly holding in his left hand? Is that his damn phone in his shirt pocket? And the guy's man bag, I mean, come on! Surely that's a stack of cash plus, I wanna say, some cologne sample cards ripped from airport bookstore magazines.

And then there is Huckabee's expression. That is one weary-looking attempt at looking like he's enjoying himself.

All I can say is...

looks-legit-to-5c34a2.jpg

Almost like the expression you'd expect from someone who's been compromised and bowing to their demands.....
We could have a pretty entertaining short story writing contest based on that photo. Mike looks like he was awoken from a drug-induced slumber, maybe one enjoyed in the trunk of someone's car.

I doubt anyone in that photo is under 300#. The connection between members of the Republican Party and corrupt foreigners is simply unbelievable. And the fact that they flaunt it is just as amazing.

The mere fact that they don't hide the relationships only proves they DGAF.

Forgot? I thought I meant something to you people!

Still kicking though. Actually, I just came back after a little post-election hiatus. Intended to take the rest of the year off after November but turned it into a little longer after the insurrection because people have lost their damn minds.

Ha, glad you're still above ground.

Very interesting. No deal to turn on Rudy, but he's getting a very nice deal.
I doubt Rudy is sleeping easy tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT