ADVERTISEMENT

Lewis Black reviews the Tesla Cybertruck

I'm a function over form sort of guy where vehicles are concerned. Sounds like it's functioning like ass.

I'll have to schedule it for an appointment.

You all are just asking to be called a “dipshit” and to be spammed with posts from X.

X can do whatever they want....remember, remember ...

2a73ef2626bcd09026c49bfc0637005d.jpg

We’ll be just fine.
1700219811_taylor-rio.jpg

We’ll be just fine.
1700219811_taylor-rio.jpg
She’s important too. But not as important as the guy with innovative rocket technology, carrying military satellites into space, network of satellites and leader in EV technology. Don’t be a hater because the Democrat party moved radical left and he wanted out.

She’s important too. But not as important as the guy with innovative rocket technology, carrying military satellites into space, network of satellites and leader in EV technology. Don’t be a hater because the Democrat party moved radical left and he wanted out.
Uhm… many other people could run the companies just as well, if not better than he could.

Reactions: BelemNole
Uhm… many other people could run the companies just as well, if not better than he could.
how many major corporations have CEOs that are, in essence, part time?

you can't be a CEO (in the normal sense of the word) at 3 different companies at once.

I’m seeing more and more of them. It’s funny, the drivers I’ve seen don’t look thrilled when you look at them. Kinda like they expect people are chuckling and saying (A) what an idiot for buying into that hype, and (B) what an ugly vehicle!

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I’m seeing more and more of them. It’s funny, the drivers I’ve seen don’t look thrilled when you look at them. Kinda like they expect people are chuckling and saying (A) what an idiot for buying into that hype, and (B) what an ugly vehicle!
.............and they are all getting recalled :) What a shit show.

They probably look unhappy because they know if they get it wet or roll over a bump it will be in the shop for 6 months while they manufacture replacement parts. The rants on reddit from current owners are hysterical.

He is the single most important national asset the United States currently has.
Greater than the Military. Greater than the financial sector or the government subsidies. Greater than the infrastructure. Greater than being the place most innovative people want to move to. Ahh jeez.
Come on man. He’s a rich promoter.. We’ve seen plenty of them before and will in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT