ADVERTISEMENT

Liberalism at it again. Bunch of cowards

trolling.jpg

Reactions: unIowa and dgordo
I understand that your a loser and so is yur ideology! Pretty simple to understand Strummnuttin! You just haven't figured it out yet! Franklin St is calling you home! Lol lol
I love Franklin Street. It's beautiful and it feels like home whenever I'm there. That is pretty simple to understand.

I love Franklin Street. It's beautiful and it feels like home whenever I'm there. That is pretty simple to understand.

Thats because you fit right in with the rest of the lowlifes... You understand? Lol! Guess not. You should have been hanging out with the Occupy crowd there a few yrs back!! Quality libs shittin everywhere & pissin everywhere & breaking into stuff all over town!! YOU LOSE

Thats because you fit right in with the rest of the lowlifes... You understand? Lol! Guess not. You should have been hanging out with the Occupy crowd there a few yrs back!! Quality libs shittin everywhere & pissin everywhere & breaking into stuff all over town!! YOU LOSE
I lose? ME? I lose? Oh, no!

Wait, I'm okay with that.

Are you talking about spelling, punctuation, mechanics, and civil, grounded discourse or are you referring to any hope for our future as long as broken brains like yours vomit isolated esoteric isht all day?
I beg to differ. There is nothing esoteric about the OP at all. Esoteric isn't esoteric enough to describe the OP.

I love how the right seems to think it has a monopoly on patriotism.

Some person tries to vandalize a flag? Must be because he was a liberal.

Simplistic thought at it's finest.
If you look at Left "protests" it is where you see the flag being vandalized. I know its hard to see that through all the shouting, face covers and fire from stores burning.

I love how the right seems to think it has a monopoly on patriotism.

Some person tries to vandalize a flag? Must be because he was a liberal.

Simplistic thought at it's finest.
You pretty much summed-up the entire concept of "liberalism and conservatism." Conservative = simple, Liberal= more complex. I don't mean that as a slam on people. No one is conservative or liberal all the time. No matter how much they believe they are.

If you look at Left "protests" it is where you see the flag being vandalized. I know its hard to see that through all the shouting, face covers and fire from stores burning.
If patriotism is embodied by being obedient to a piece of cloth, then patriotism is a lot like fascism.

Reactions: Rudolph
You pretty much summed-up the entire concept of "liberalism and conservatism." Conservative = simple, Liberal= more complex. I don't mean that as a slam on people. No one is conservative or liberal all the time. No matter how much they believe they are.

You sure make excuses all the time.. Pathetic

If patriotism is embodied by being obedient to a piece of cloth, then patriotism is a lot like fascism.
That "piece of cloth" is why you are able to do what you do, but don't let those that do what you are unwilling to do stop you.

regarding your statement about "dying for a piece of cloth". It's okay to say you are a coward and can't stand for anything, that's why those folks defend you here and abroad - those defending the "cloth" know you are too weak to do so. Maybe, at some point in your scared, weak knee'd life you will be able to appreciate that. Doubtful.

That "piece of cloth" is why you are able to do what you do, but don't let those that do what you are unwilling to do stop you.

regarding your statement about "dying for a piece of cloth". It's okay to say you are a coward and can't stand for anything, that's why those folks defend you here and abroad - those defending the "cloth" know you are too weak to do so. Maybe, at some point in your scared, weak knee'd life you will be able to appreciate that. Doubtful.
It's all going straight over your head.

The piece of cloth hasn't got shit to do with it. It's a symbol.

2+2=4. Simple. Truthful.
2+2 does not equal 4. Not simple, complex. Not truthful.

Hmm, you might be onto something...

2+2=4. Simple. Truthful.
2+2 does not equal 4. Not simple, complex. Not truthful.

Hmm, you might be onto something...
Well, not all of us are literally spoon-fed how we absorb the world around us. And, you've decided to trust a guy whose livelihood is based entirely on keeping people like you in the same place intellectually for your entire life. But, that's your choice! It's just that when you try to deride others as being uninformed, you're totally discredited because of what we already know about you. But, you're completely oblivious to it. Which is fine, I guess. It's very Orwellian.

Well, not all of us are literally spoon-fed how we absorb the world around us. And, you've decided to trust a guy whose livelihood is based entirely on keeping people like you in the same place intellectually for your entire life. But, that's your choice! It's just that when you try to deride others as being uninformed, you're totally discredited because of what we already know about you. But, you're completely oblivious to it. Which is fine, I guess. It's very Orwellian.
Blah blah blah...you get sooon fed every day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT