ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty Mutual insurance commercials

Lone Clone

HB King
May 29, 2001
Yes, I've complained about these before. But they continue to run, anyway.

Not only are the people obnoxious, but the arguments they made are based on the premise that their potential customers are morons.

All of the examples except one -- where the driver "taps the bumper" of another car -- are accidents in which the insured driver was not at fault. Any problems with insufficient coverage would be the fault of the other guy's policy.

Perhaps they're trying to explain that they will supplement the amount you receive from uninsured or underinsured drivers who hit you. For example, you buy a new car for $40K and two months later some dude hits you at an intersection and totals your car. Maybe he doesn't have insurance, so Liberty buys you a new $40K car. Or maybe he has insurance but that company is only willing to give you $37K, so Liberty writes you a check for $3K to make up the difference.

I'm only guessing. I have State Farm.

Something something liberals fault. There, is that what you needed to hear?

Originally posted by Lone Clone:

Not only are the people obnoxious, but the arguments they made are based on the premise that their potential customers are morons.

All of the examples except one -- where the driver "taps the bumper" of another car -- are accidents in which the insured driver was not at fault. Any problems with insufficient coverage would be the fault of the other guy's policy.
You are getting old. You made the same exact post a few months ago. If you are going to repeat yourself here could you please do it while posting pictures of bouncing boobs.
wink.r191677.gif

LC many know next to nothing about their insurance or what's covered. Does not make them idiots just not insurance professionals. As an example one of my clients called the other day to make sure he has replacement cost on his 1999 F-150. I explained "replacement cost" is term associated with home owners not auto. He did bring up the liberty mutual commercials and I explained that was a very limited endorsement. It will only replace one year newer, so I explained they would upgrade to a 2000 f-150.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by lucas80:

You are getting old. You made the same exact post a few months ago. If you are going to repeat yourself here could you please do it while posting pictures of bouncing boobs.
wink.r191677.gif
I said I'd complained before. I'll complain again, too, if they don't start paying attention to me. But meanwhile....
1269005183767.gif

I am going to cancel my Liberty Mutual policy.Oh forgot I dont have one.God, now commercials, LC you need a hobby other than this site.

wink.r191677.gif
I said I'd complained before. I'll complain again, too, if they don't start paying attention to me. But meanwhile....
1269005183767.gif
Oh thank god, I was worried you would post selfies.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

wink.r191677.gif
1269005183767.gif
Oh thank god, I was worried you would post selfies.
Mine are bigger. Also hairier...although since hers are covered up, I'm just making an assumption on the latter.

eek.r191677.gif
Those are positively mesmerizing. I know this is slightly rude when someone gives you a gift like that. But, I have to ask what site you got those from, LC? Kind of looks like her hands are bound behind her back and she's wearing a leather collar. Something you linked to from Glenn Beck's site?

eek.r191677.gif
Those are positively mesmerizing. I know this is slightly rude when someone gives you a gift like that. But, I have to ask what site you got those from, LC? Kind of looks like her hands are bound behind her back and she's wearing a leather collar. Something you linked to from Glenn Beck's site?
Actually, I selected that one because it is the least revealing of a plethora of them. I didn't want the ban hammer to fall.

I just googled "gifs of bouncing breasts" and took my pick.

Is there any doubt that the internet is man's best invention?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT