ADVERTISEMENT

Libs, what is your take on AOC’s comments Friday?

HawkeyeShawn

HR Heisman
Nov 9, 2001
I’m curious what her comments mean to you?

"Let this moment radicalize you. Let this moment really put everything into stark focus because this election has always been about the fight of and for our lives. And if anything, tonight is making that more clear to more people than ever before.”

What does radicalize mean to you? What do you think it means to her?

"If Mitch McConnell is not going to honor RBG's final wish, we will,”

How, exactly?

“We need to focus on voting for Joe Biden. I don't care if you like him or not,”

Sounds like a ringing endorsement for Biden!

“I want to make one thing clear: we can, and must, fight.”

Now, put the shoe on the other foot. How would you feel if some of those words came from Trump? What if Trump said “Let this moment radicalize you”? Would you find Trump encouraging his base to “fight” threatening?

I said this in another thread, but the left is setting themselves up to riot and loot if Trump wins. Cities will burn.

"Let this moment radicalize you. Let this moment really put everything into stark focus because this election has always been about the fight of and for our lives. And if anything, tonight is making that more clear to more people than ever before.”

How, exactly?

“We need to focus on voting for Joe Biden. I don't care if you like him or not,”

Now, put the shoe on the other foot. How would you feel if some of those words came from Trump? What if Trump said “Let this moment radicalize you”? Would you find Trump encouraging his base to “fight” threatening?

I said this in another thread, but the left is setting themselves up to riot and loot if Trump wins. Cities will burn.

Trump was calling for her to be thrown in jail at about the same time she was making comments about voting for his opponent. Don't be dumb. Take it back. This is one of those things where people suspect you're racist if you stick with it because they have a hard time coming up with another explanation for being inconsistent.

How, exactly?

LOL.

How, exactly?

You mean like when he said that AOC needs to be thrown in jail? How about when he says he will run for 3 or 4 terms? Or maybe when he tear gassed peaceful protesters for a photo op. Seriously, the right has been radicalized ever since they lost their shit over a black man becoming President.

How, exactly?

Smh, dude.

LOL. And Trump called for her and other sitting members of Congress to be arrested in a campaign speech last night and you didn’t say a word against it.

She’s right. The country will burn if Trump is elected. So vote to save the country even if you don’t like Biden. Don’t say you weren’t warned if you fail to vote for him.

It hardly matters if you find the message offensive. It only matters that it is true. And everyone on both sides knows the country will be in chaos and turmoil if Trump remains. The election isn’t about politics or policy or personality. It’s about peace. Vote to end the fighting.

Last edited:

How, exactly?

Sounds like the comments of someone who just earned their spot on Biden's newly expanded court.

Reactions: Torg and seam
She’s right. The country will burn if Trump is elected. So vote to save the country even if you don’t like Biden. Don’t say you weren’t warned if you fail to vote for him.

It hardly matters if you find the message offensive. It only matters that it is true. And everyone on both sides knows the country will be in chaos and turmoil if Trump remains. The election isn’t about politics or policy or personality. It’s about peace. Vote to end the fighting.

I’ll give you credit, at least you addressed my questions. Everyone else, so far, has had a typical Lib response.

Trump was calling for her to be thrown in jail at about the same time she was making comments about voting for his opponent. Don't be dumb. Take it back. This is one of those things where people suspect you're racist if you stick with it because they have a hard time coming up with another explanation for being inconsistent.

Our idiot POTUS is a horrible example of a leader. Shouldn’t we expect better from others? Using Trump as our standard for for how we treat others and govern is a mistake the Dems are making, IMO. I’d feel a lot better about voting Dem this election if they’d be the adults in the room.

Our idiot POTUS is a horrible example of a leader. Shouldn’t we expect better from others? Using Trump as our standard for for how we treat others and govern is a mistake the Dems are making, IMO. I’d feel a lot better about voting Dem this election if they’d be the adults in the room.

Nothing wrong with AOCs comments and you're a pansy if you have a problem. She's talking about voting. Get over it. Dems are and have been the adults in the room. If you'll recall, they didn't nominate and vote for Trump for POTUS. That's a relevant detail.

The important point is we need to remove our horrible leader. You should be an AOC ally on that particular matter rather then getting ruffled over rhetoric. None of us are voting for AOC here. She doesn’t actually matter. You are taking your eye off the ball.

The important point is we need to remove our horrible leader. You should be an AOC ally on that particular matter rather then getting ruffled over rhetoric. None of us are voting for AOC here. She doesn’t actually matter. You are taking your eye off the ball.

I am voting Biden. I do not support progressives and the radicalization of the Democratic Party. It’s ridiculous to expect everyone to be in lockstep.

Reactions: hawksurprize
I found more New Yorkers promoting this message.

781265.jpg

ANITFA rising up in every city. Pillaging and rape going on in small America towns.

(it doesn't matter what i type its not like you want some serious conversation given your post history)

What post history is that? I feel like I am one of the very few on this board who is honest and extremely sincere. I’m not hiding? Everyone knows my name, where I live and what my politics are. I’ve never trolled or had a handle changed here. I don’t insult people or call names. Think the worst thing I’ve ever said to someone is that they need to seek help. I’m pretty sure they wished death on someone.

So please, help me understand what my posting history is that makes you think I don’t want serious discussion.

Raise your fist and say “Black Lives Matter.”

Here's the guy on the ballot for POTUS talking about it (what he plans to do as POTUS to *try* to address protestors concerns and police concerns). Perfect? Probably not. Adult enough? I guess I think so.

Now, I know that' s not what BLM Cindy from Fort Dodge says on Facebook, she is not on the ballot.

What in the world does that have to do with anything in this thread?

You asked who. I’m giving you an example. I’ve also been called out for not condemning Trump for what he said about The Squad. Do you need more examples of who?

You asked who. I’m giving you an example. I’ve also been called out for not condemning Trump for what he said about The Squad. Do you need more examples of who?
People pushing a cause isn’t a call for lockstep. I don’t see your point at all. I mean her point in the OP was to specifically call for Biden haters to unite in the greater cause of getting rid of Trump. I know you recognized that because you commented on the weak endorsement.

Here's the guy on the ballot for POTUS talking about it (what he plans to do as POTUS to *try* to address protestors concerns and police concerns). Perfect? Probably not. Adult enough? I guess I think so.

Now, I know that' s not what BLM Cindy from Fort Dodge says on Facebook, she is not on the ballot.

I would like to add to this... Joe's VP Kamala has a liberal record as voter in the Senate and she would support liberal legislation if it came to her desk. But she is professionally a prosecutor and not someone who would encourage rioters to set their sights on rural Iowa next (after they completed her mission of burning down all the cities).

Reactions: billanole
This country is so fvcked. The people are disrespectful of each other. The members of Congress and the senate are disrespectful of each other. The president has spent his entire life being disrespectful to anyone. It's a constant display of disrespect. Each one of us needs to be an example of respect, and maybe it will change.

ADVERTISEMENT