ADVERTISEMENT

Like father like son: Donald Trump Jr. headed for divorce.

This couple has been married 13 years and have
5 children. Hopefully, they can work things out and
save their marriage and bring stability to the lives of
their children.

Right on. Because it always about the kids. You people with them, get your head right. It stopped being about YOU the day you had them. I don't get how 2 people can have different views in that situation about a child and family unit.

Do your homework I guess.

Thought this was going to be about jr trying to nail Ivanka.

At first I thought it was going to be about Trayvon Martin's Corpse doing coke and attending lunch with Reverends Farrakhan and Wright. Then I was thinking, "Wait...Oh no! Maybe Hillary's son Chelsea fell down some stairs too." Then I read the rest of the Subject and saw it was about the Trumps and figured it was about Don Jr. doing Coke and falling down the stairs.

DYUnXv3XUAAtcUR.jpg:large

Donald Trump Jr. is an extremely self-centered guy.
He seems to make sure that his hobbies are always
the top priority instead of his family. He would be
wise to take another look at his wedding vows.

Bottom Line: Marriage will not work if you have one
partner who is extremely self-centered. and has no
consideration for the needs of spouse.

Reactions: BrianNole09
At first I thought it was going to be about Trayvon Martin's Corpse doing coke and attending lunch with Reverends Farrakhan and Wright. Then I was thinking, "Wait...Oh no! Maybe Hillary's son Chelsea fell down some stairs too." Then I read the rest of the Subject and saw it was about the Trumps and figured it was about Don Jr. doing Coke and falling down the stairs.

636092390459104774-548505710_635802188902491410-158978481_anigif_mobile_0d72000bb694895b0a71d9a801ae55e3-15.gif

They have FIVE kids??? WTF!

Why do people have so many children nowadays?

It's no longer pre-1800. Smallpox isn't going to keep half your progeny from growing to adulthood.

And, stop getting married! That's another institution that is dying-off.
Yes let's just throw commitment and responsibility in all situations out the window. Seem to be heading that direction anyways

This seems a little too much like gossip for my comfort.

I'd rather wait to see it confirmed til I make a comment.

Jr. didn't have time to be a good husband . He's got elephants to kill in Africa now that daddy made those changes.

Douche Jr. is likely tagging Suckabee Sanders in that scary eye.

Trump family is in a bit of a slump.

Reactions: lucas80
They have FIVE kids??? WTF!

Why do people have so many children nowadays?

It's no longer pre-1800. Smallpox isn't going to keep half your progeny from growing to adulthood.

And, stop getting married! That's another institution that is dying-off.

Okay. I laughed.

ADVERTISEMENT