ADVERTISEMENT

Like whore thread - in honor of Moral Victory

KennyPowers_96

HR Heisman
Feb 25, 2013
This is becoming serious knowing that moral has either caught the dead or is locked in some basement in an over sized bird cage.

The fact is he's missing. I thought about a candlelight vigil, but that seems too played.

Instead, since I lean left, I'm in search of some free, undeserved likes as we honor our friend/artistic savant. I figure, why not build some political capital here based off his tragedy? It's what he would have wanted.

309DBB7200000578-3418483-image-a-1_1453872138605.jpg

Oh Man, I hate when people do this for real on Facebook.

There was this picture going around of 'Jesus' which pulled the same guilt trip as this one did. Excerpt it wasn't Jesus, its was Obi-Wan Kenobi.

People started arguing over it because they didn't want to be guilt tripped and some old lady who posted had all her grand kids battling back in her defense.

So I jumped in to the thread and pointed out that they were arguing over a Jedi. One of the grand kids comments back and says 'mind yo business'.

About a minute later the same girl, friend requested me and then started hitting on me,.....turns out she was married and she still kept hitting on me. So we exchanged words and I sent her some sex gifs about what we could be doing in the future. She definitely liked the idea and at the very least is still a FB friend to this day.

Moral of the story is this....this was not a Moral_Victory for her. Oh and FB is too whacky for me to ever give up.

ADVERTISEMENT