ADVERTISEMENT

Liked Beau Stephens attitude about #70.

I think this has the potential to be the best OL class Iowa has ever had. You have all 5 positions covered with it, and all 5 of the guys look to be very very good.
I think you're right. '05 could have been really good if Richardson and Doering hadn't dealt with injuries, they also had Calloway, Eubanks and future hall-of-famer Yanda!

When asked what number he was going to wear, he said #70. He told all the 2021 recruits that, "He didn't give a crap who you are or who you think your are, I am going to wear #70. I think I know what number he will wear. My kind of guy!
Kirk likes young men with mean streaks, and that sounds like he might have just a little mean streak in him. ;)

Dude is big. His neck is like a thick tree trunk.
u0lwiutfdlxy6qzj0log

Amen! Live 5 minutes from Blue Springs, and am really looking forward to watching Beau and young Mr. Richman from the Kansas side of KC as their careers unfold as Hawks....
Mustn't forget 2022 commit Caden Crawford from Lansing , KS (another K.C. suburb). The kid is awesome!

Reactions: kceasthawk
When asked what number he was going to wear, he said #70. He told all the 2021 recruits that, "He didn't give a crap who you are or who you think your are, I am going to wear #70." I think I know what number he will wear. My kind of guy!
Just as long as #74 is available when Proctor arrives.

ADVERTISEMENT