ADVERTISEMENT

LIKING the COLORS hopefully it is a sign of things to come!!!

Maybe? and/or he already IS a HAWK!!!!
Thomas Q Jones Wow GIF by Bounce

Do you even know what it is?

Look at link posted above^^^^^

ABOUT?????
This Rooney Rule?

The original Rooney Rule, coming up on its 21st year in the league, dictated that all NFL teams must interview at least one minority candidate for head coaching openings.

Reactions: goldenanimal
So apparently some of you do not see a problem with the rule, is that what you are saying? It shouldn't be like the actual players on the field where the best person gets the job?

YEP, that is the one. That is called reverse discrimination!!!
Ironbird… there’s literally no such thing as reverse racism.

It’s either racism or it’s not. And this rule isn’t.

So apparently some of you do not see a problem with the rule, is that what you are saying? It shouldn't be like the actual players on the field where the best person gets the job?

The rule literally says it’s just mandatory to INTERVIEW. Sheesh

That's just an interview, birdbrain. Not asking too much. My feeling is that the makeup of the coaching staff should reflect the players. Besides, sometimes the best person IS a minority candidate.

I-Bird, are you getting a kickback from this sales campaign?
If you are going to shill it so hard, then maybe you should. ;)
Hmmm, I like this idea!!!

uh what? who said reverse racism??? Now if ones definition of racism is not correct??? Then not sure how you look at it?
That's just an interview, birdbrain. Not asking too much. My feeling is that the makeup of the coaching staff should reflect the players. Besides, sometimes the best person IS a minority candidate.
Any business should be run properly. If it is not run properly, most likely it will have problems. In the NFL, do you really believe anyone is going to pass by better personnel because they are racist!?!?!?!?
Sorta fun to poke the bear. ;)
NOT THIS BEAR!!!!! : )

Yes... that's why the rule was instituted.
OK, so what you are saying is- the white people involved in the NFL are racist and need a rule to tell them who they have to interview? Ok got it, thanks for the clarification!

• Sad
Reactions: vhsalum

Thank you. It was difficult for me NOT to say what you just did… lol

Reactions: vhsalum
Reactions: el dub and vhsalum
OK, so what you are saying is- the white people involved in the NFL are racist and need a rule to tell them who they have to interview? Ok got it, thanks for the clarification!
Yes. 1000 times over yes.

It's what @98lberEating2Lunches posted. It's not as nefarious as "racism" in that the owners think minorities are an inherently lesser human being than people who look like them. It's that there's a barrier, there's bias and this just forces a group to be INCLUSIVE. That's all. It's not a big deal. It's not "reverse racism" - It's progress and eventually it won't be needed anymore.

Yes. 1000 times over yes.

It's what @98lberEating2Lunches posted. It's not as nefarious as "racism" in that the owners think minorities are an inherently lesser human being than people who look like them. It's that there's a barrier, there's bias and this just forces a group to be INCLUSIVE. That's all. It's not a big deal. It's not "reverse racism" - It's progress and eventually it won't be needed anymore.
Reverse racism. Lol All racism is….. racism.

Many hope and pray this ^^^ for future generations. But I fear it will never die and will always need to be guarded against. I point no further than the backlash against diversity and inclusion programs.
Because the people that push these programs don't won't diversity and inclusion, they want a leg up, an advantage. Don't look at what it's called, look at the internals ( the program materials), who is making money from it, and what they actually want to accomplish.

My brother in law is black and he has addressed this to me. People would say it's who you know. He would counter with who you know knows what you know. This can however cause certain blind spots.
Part of the reason I left my last position was due to racism against white people. The head of the agency is white and apparently feels a ton of guilt for the sins of our ancestors. That still doesn’t make it right or acceptable. Discriminating against someone due to skin color or ethnicity is racism.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT