ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Project - Jared Kushner: Secretary of Failure

While these pedophile supporters at the Lincoln Project deserve little credit, Kushner has been the weak spot of too many decisions. He's a woke liberal advocating policies that no one that voted for Trump supports. He's a disaster.

Do the leaders of the Lincoln Project all still have liens on their houses and is their chair collecting hundreds of thousands from Russia?

It's not my fault that your candidate belongs in a memory unit staring at a parakeet cage.
I’ve seen no slippage. Pretty sad commentary, but this is what the GOP has become. You can’t promote your guy, so you smear Biden. You warming up some racial slurs for the VP pick?

Reactions: BelemNole
I’ve seen no slippage. Pretty sad commentary, but this is what the GOP has become. You can’t promote your guy, so you smear Biden. You warming up some racial slurs for the VP pick?

How hilarious. The entire premise of this thread was "to smear the other guy." The hypocrisy is amazing.

And there we go with the race card. Unlike Joe Biden, I dont make racist statements.

Reactions: SIXERS24
How hilarious. The entire premise of this thread was "to smear the other guy." The hypocrisy is amazing.

And there we go with the race card. Unlike Joe Biden, I dont make racist statements.
The premise of the thread is that Trump put an unqualified person in charge of important things.
Then you jumped in to mock a guy who stutters in order to distract from the premise of the thread.
Don’t fool yourself. If you will mock a man who stutters you’ll slink around here validating racial slurs, or kicking sand around to cover up how far your party has fallen.

Last edited:
While these pedophile supporters at the Lincoln Project deserve little credit, Kushner has been the weak spot of too many decisions. He's a woke liberal advocating policies that no one that voted for Trump supports. He's a disaster.
You confuse me. You are a Trump supporter and yet you don’t like Jared. At what point, after numerous Kushner failures, do you realize that the buck does not stop with Jared, but with Trump?

I run a business. If my sales go down 1x I might be able to get away with blaming my head of sales in a conversation with the board. But I better take action on the head of sales and the issues we have. If they go down two times I am fighting for my job. If they go down three times the company has a new CEO.

And yet Trump gets a hall pass from you and your ilk time and again.

There is a board vote in November, will you hold the man accountable for the incompetence of his lieutenants?

"And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things … it’s a very diverse community.”

Biden this morning. This guy should step down. Wow!

What does that say about Trump's popularity when a guy you claim has been hiding in his basement for months comes out and beats him in November?
Are you including ballot harvesting and mail in votes with that statement ?

it could just mean a stolen election

Are you including ballot harvesting and mail in votes with that statement ?

it could just mean a stolen election

If you can provide any proof that it has happened before to change an election and is likely to happen again then I'd gladly include that in my statement.

The premise of the thread is that Trump put an unqualified person in charge of important things.
Then you jumped in to mock a guy who stutters I’m order to distract from the premise of the thread.
Don’t fool yourself. If you will mock a a man who stutters you’ll slink around here validating racial slurs, or kicking sand around to cover up how far your party has fallen.

Stuttering? He's forgotten where he is several times. The dementia is frightening and it borders on elder abuse to put him through this.
And I'll absolutely mock a man with a habit of plagiarism. You can continue to throw out unfounded racism charges at me like the douchebag you are while Joe actually routinely uses racist dog whistles.

Stuttering? He's forgotten where he is several times. The dementia is frightening and it borders on elder abuse to put him through this.
And I'll absolutely mock a man with a habit of plagiarism. You can continue to throw out unfounded racism charges at me like the douchebag you are while Joe actually routinely uses racist dog whistles.
Rock stars forget what city they are in all the time. No big deal.
He also had one incident back in the 1980s? And, he owned it. You enable a lifetime of lying and moral corruption in Trump, but feign righteous indignation over something from 40 years ago?
I look forward to your thoughtful, balanced posts about a woman of color VP choice.
I’ll see you in the Thighland thread for a discussion on mental acuity.

Last edited:
Lol

rock stars forget where there are ?

biden said “mamu dogface banana patch” as his opening statement

Reactions: CP84
ADVERTISEMENT