ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Project Lindsey Graham Ad

Graham still thinks that he can be president in 2025. He won't be. Every time he debases himself it's with the belief that he will be the successor to the Trump dynasty.

Reactions: cigaretteman
The fact that liberals LOVE the Lincoln Project should tell you all you need to know about the uniparty.

The fact that liberals LOVE the Lincoln Project should tell you all you need to know about the uniparty.

Yes, it tells me they care about having a person with standards and empathy more than strict ideology. They place their country above the party nominee. I differ deeply on some policy with them, but we share a common commitment to an honest process in the ebb and flow of governance. Like it was until Trump for the most part. Trump and his followers are a cancer.

Yes, it tells me they care about having a person with standards and empathy more than strict ideology. They place their country above the party nominee. I differ deeply on some policy with them, but we share a common commitment to an honest process in the ebb and flow of governance. Like it was until Trump for the most part. Trump and his followers are a cancer.
Yeah, that's it I'm sure. :rolleyes:

It cracks me up even more that these Lincoln project guys are Republicans. Like real Republicans
That's the thing too...I am actually listening to these guys and prominent Republicans like Michael Steele, Charlie Sykes, and multiple others about Trump at least as much as I am Democrats. Republican after Republican come out and tell us how terrible Trump is...yet Trump's base instantly dismiss the same people they agreed with 4 years ago and only listen to Dear Leader.

Again, I will never understand this.

ADVERTISEMENT