ADVERTISEMENT

Lindenwood mat assignments

hoythawk

HR All-State
Nov 4, 2015
Can someone post mat assignments as they come up? Or at least help out for the better match ups.

The problem is Flo broadcasts it but it's run thru Track so there's no bout board because they can't get along.So whenever Flo has the event Track doesn't help things any or when Track has the event Flo doesn't cover it

Reactions: el dub
Flo might as well not even cover it if they won't provide mat assignments. The video is next to worthless if you can't tell where people will wrestle. Track used to show the assignments so you could manage. Flo needs to get the flo arena going. Worthless coverage.
Problem is the tournament director decides what software to use and if its Track they wont do anything but update brackets if Flo broadcasts it.Flo doesnt have the rights to it so they cant use arena

Follow IAwrestle and Flowrestling on Twitter and that is your best bet on getting mat assignments. They tweet them out occasionally.

Problem is the tournament director decides what software to use and if its Track they wont do anything but update brackets if Flo broadcasts it.Flo doesnt have the rights to it so they cant use arena

wonderful

Total crap. Not even going to try because it will be too frustrating jumping screens to just miss what I want to see. Flo Arena is much better than track anything as far as I am concerned. If they can't get along, pick one that will do it all and do it right.

I’m on board with picking one to cover a tournament. Seems lame that a school wouldn’t. However, Track is a team and seasons management tool while Flo isn’t (at last count anyway).

This one is on the tourney director/equipment on hand. The dashboard option on track was not selected. Last year I was told it was because they didn't have the laptop/tablet devices available for each mat so everything is on paper and results are walked back to the head table to enter. Even streaming on Flo and running the tournament on track you could keep up with current and upcoming matches using the dashboard if it was used. Same problem with this particular tournament for multiple years.

This one is on the tourney director/equipment on hand. The dashboard option on track was not selected. Last year I was told it was because they didn't have the laptop/tablet devices available for each mat so everything is on paper and results are walked back to the head table to enter. Even streaming on Flo and running the tournament on track you could keep up with current and upcoming matches using the dashboard if it was used. Same problem with this particular tournament for multiple years.

As mentioned above, Flo and Track are not playing well together. I’m pretty sure Track won’t let Flo use the dashboard and it has nothing to do with equipment on hand.

As mentioned above, Flo and Track are not playing well together. I’m pretty sure Track won’t let Flo use the dashboard and it has nothing to do with equipment on hand.
Not totally true. Flo and track don't play well together but it's up to the tourney director to use the dashboard. There are tournaments streamed on Flo but run on track using the dashboard.

Any results for those of us who aren't messing with the streaming fiasco? I'm seeing nothing on Iowa guys on Twitter. Maybe just no results to report yet, apart from Glosser losing.

BTW, for those of you trying to keep up, IAWrestle is doing a good job of posting mat assignments on Twitter.

Not totally true. Flo and track don't play well together but it's up to the tourney director to use the dashboard. There are tournaments streamed on Flo but run on track using the dashboard.

I’m under the impression that Track will not allow the dashboard to be paired with Flo due to business related concerns. I’m pretty sure my source on that was solid, but it’s been awhile so might be wrong.

Moisey over Perez 7-2. Moisey with 3 first period takedowns, then pretty much no action in the 2 and 3 periods.

Last edited:
Any results for those of us who aren't messing with the streaming fiasco? I'm seeing nothing on Iowa guys on Twitter. Maybe just no results to report yet, apart from Glosser losing.

BTW, for those of you trying to keep up, IAWrestle is doing a good job of posting mat assignments on Twitter.

Perez^2 not aggressive enough, doesn’t finish with confidence. Looked like he took a loss.

125:
Champ. Round 1 - Perez Perez (University of Iowa) received a bye
Champ. Round 2 - Zeke Moisey (West Virginia University) won by decision over Perez Perez (University of Iowa) (Dec 7-2)

141:
Champ. Round 1 - Aaron Meyer (University of Iowa) received a bye

149:
Champ. Round 1 - Alex Butler (University of Missouri) won by decision over Jerren Glosser (University of Iowa) (Dec 4-3)

165:
Jeremiah Moody (University of Iowa) received a bye

197:
Champ. Round 1 - Jacob Warner (University of Iowa) received a bye

197:
Champ. Round 1 - Cade Brownlee (University of Iowa) received a bye

285:
Champ. Round 1 - Aaron Costello (University of Iowa) won by decision over Jonathon Morris (Missouri Valley College) (Dec 3-1)

Perez^2 not aggressive enough, doesn’t finish with confidence. Looked like he took a loss.

Perez2 never placed at, and may not have even qualified for, the California State Wrestling tournament. Moisey is an NCAA runner up. There are bigger issues at work in a 7-2 loss than not being confident or aggressive enough.

Sidebar: I can’t believe Moisey is at 125. Might be another reason it was only 7-2.

Perez2 never placed at, and may not have even qualified for, the California State Wrestling tournament. Moisey is an NCAA runner up. There are bigger issues at work in a 7-2 loss than not being confident or aggressive enough.

Sidebar: I can’t believe Moisey is at 125. Might be another reason it was only 7-2.
Fair point. I only caught the last couple minutes and couldn’t tell who he was up against. My bad.

His “desperation attacks” looked pretty anemic, though, considering he was down 4 pts + rt. Would like to see some fire in a guy who is pursuing perhaps his last shot at seeing the mat (if he could somehow surge on Stickley and Lee has to RS.)

Meyer gives up an immediate TD, and then goes straight to his back via a cradle, somehow gets out. Down 6-0 after about 20 seconds. Fights back, but loses like 9-6.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT